For discussion of Speeduino compatible boards designed / built by other members of the forum and for guidance around making such a board
By Jansun
Made some progress. Fitted the atmega chip on the board, burned the bootloader, speeduino and its alive 😊

Vr input works seems to work well, im pleased with this. Today added the vr sensor and wheel to my car and tomorrow im gonna fit the speeduino on the car and see if i can get a stable rpm and no errors.
20170318_193741.jpg
20170318_193741.jpg (3.5 MiB) Viewed 9562 times
Last edited by Jansun on Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Jansun
Today fitted on the car. Tested all in / outputs except the coil output. I run still on the existing hall / ignition module. Vr sensor seems to work well and no lags or disconnections.

I have a question about the coil settings. With the TC4424 output ic and a bosch igition coil, how should the settings in tunertudio be?
By Jansun
I'm trying to understand some of the log data's. What does the Error # mean?

I got a repeatable error # 0,1,2,3:
graph.png
graph.png (17.33 KiB) Viewed 9556 times
By PSIG
Jansun wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:38 am I'm trying to understand some of the log data's. What does the Error # mean?
There were changes to the data output in the last release. Try re-assigning your channels.
Jansun wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:50 amI have a question about the coil settings. With the TC4424 output ic and a bosch igition coil, how should the settings in tunertudio be?
That depends on the coil driver or smart coil you're using. Most Bosch are going low, but post your setup part numbers.

David
By Jansun
PSIG wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:42 am
Jansun wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:38 am I'm trying to understand some of the log data's. What does the Error # mean?
There were changes to the data output in the last release. Try re-assigning your channels.
I dont understand what it does at all..
- Wat is it for?
- Where can i find the meaning of the numers 1 = ... 2=... etc

So i guess it isn't oke since i have to re-assign my channels. What channels?
By PSIG
Try setting the graph functions you want it to show (O2, MAP, TPS, etc.). The ones that are "Error", set them up again like when you first started. If you post your log, I will look to see if my MLV has the same errors, indicating a bad log or bad INI. I assume you are using latest TS, MLV, INI, etc?

David
By Jansun
PSIG wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:25 pm Try setting the graph functions you want it to show (O2, MAP, TPS, etc.). The ones that are "Error", set them up again like when you first started. If you post your log, I will look to see if my MLV has the same errors, indicating a bad log or bad INI. I assume you are using latest TS, MLV, INI, etc?

David
Ok, thx. I do use the latest versions:
- tunerstudio 3.0.18
- Megalogviewer 4.1.14
- Speeduino februari code http://speeduino.com/wiki/images/4/4c/S ... Feb17b.zip

See attachments for the msq and log file.
Attachments
(33.3 KiB) Downloaded 229 times
(1.2 MiB) Downloaded 260 times
By PSIG
Your log and msq show fine in my MLV. What fields did you have that show Error now?

David

PS: That's an interesting VE table. Is your peak torque actually under 2000 rpm?
By Jansun
PSIG wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:30 pm Your log and msq show fine in my MLV. What fields did you have that show Error now?

David

PS: That's an interesting VE table. Is your peak torque actually under 2000 rpm?
Haha, dont mind the VE table, it not tuned yet. Im running LPG now. I have such a hard time to get that coil firing on the right time i dont get the change to do the fuel..

Still got the same error (and still dont know what its for and what it means.....):
Knipsel.PNG
Knipsel.PNG (61.41 KiB) Viewed 9517 times
Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

you could set 'skip revolutions' to 3, then it wo[…]

I uploaded logs and last tune and dyno plots look[…]

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?