After a lot of questions, now here is my first "deliverable". Its for my Ford Capri (v6 engine), but its also usable for a lot of other cars. Features:
- Standalone atmega 2560 SMD board
- 4 injector channels, based on the (not ready and steady) VNLD5090's like on the Speeduino Pro
- Fuel pump and Idle output (also used the VNLD's)
- 1 IGBT Coil output
- Communication via standalone FTDI tool
- Connectors by screw terminals
- Choice between MPX or MPXV map sensor
- Pinout according to Speeduino v0.3 board
- Most used package is the 1206 for easy positioning
- Most solder pads are all a bit widened for easy soldering
- Board dimensions 110 x 60 mm
- I want to add a speeduino logo, still working on that.
3d view of the board with case: http://a360.co/2ffbld5
3d view of only the board: http://a360.co/2ffaPvT
In the attachements are the schematics. I want to add this as a project to Github so i can add bom and other documents, but have to find out first how to use github, comes later on.
Its not in production yet. I have some doubts if all schematics are correct, components used and board lay-out is oke. I'm not an electrical engineer for work, so have to learn.. Please feel free to comment!