For discussion of Speeduino compatible boards designed / built by other members of the forum and for guidance around making such a board
By jbiplane
klempnertommy wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:23 pm what do you mean by "Do you already know all pins layout?"
I meant your "NanoSpeeduino" ECU wiring and functionality already known? (CLT, EGT, O2, Ign, inj...)
Says
1. +12V
2. Power ground ...
By jbiplane
My subjective opinion. On small motors idle control not so important (possible set mechaically), for future nice to have external extentions for EGT and themperature under spark plug.
By klempnertommy
Sorry my friend I'm not interested in your subjective opinion ;)
My throttle body has a Idle Valve and it works great on my engine. It also has IAT, MAP and magnetic TPS inside, so I can make the ECU a little bit simpler. momently I think about replace the 2561 to a 2560, but why change a funktional system?
I must modify the Sorce by my self, because the newer Speeduino Firmware doesnt work well with single cylinder and single trigger tooth, so I can also use a 2561. I think I will spend a little bit on time on the code, add logicfilter and so on. maybe it is better to split it in an other projeckt for smaller engines, the Speeduino is to big for small engines ;)...
By klempnertommy
jbiplane wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:39 pm I meant your "NanoSpeeduino" ...
Sounds good "NanoSpeeduino"...
for real "nano", RC engines or small drones :mrgreen: , you can use a 2561 in QFN and smaller components, I think the PCB go under 1in²
2561_QFN.JPG
2561_QFN.JPG (131.05 KiB) Viewed 6040 times
By jbiplane
klempnertommy wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:26 am Sounds good "NanoSpeeduino"... for real "nano", RC engines or small drones
No real need make PCBA even smaller. 32х50 will suit anyone. I use 70x70 and it is already good for me.
Heat dissipation, PCBA price etc can make downsizing irrational.

By small engine I meant 50...300cc range. Good lack to complete your project.
At least your quality and nice pictures make me filling its will happen.
By klempnertommy
done
now OT because I used the 2560 ;)
unten.JPG
unten.JPG (79.75 KiB) Viewed 5967 times
oben.JPG
oben.JPG (98.22 KiB) Viewed 5967 times
unten2.JPG
unten2.JPG (70.04 KiB) Viewed 5967 times
oben2.JPG
oben2.JPG (69.73 KiB) Viewed 5967 times
By jbiplane
klempnertommy wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:19 pm that's exactly how I will order it now
Congrats! Some questions if you dont mind :)
Are you planning to produce and distribute this PCB or PCBA ?
Wil it work with existing Software or will need additional coding?

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?