For discussion of Speeduino compatible boards designed / built by other members of the forum and for guidance around making such a board
By klempnertommy
jbiplane wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:15 pm I found very good BLDC fuel pumps which weight 71 gramm and consume below 12W...
;)
12Wpump.JPG
12Wpump.JPG (57.75 KiB) Viewed 3756 times
By PSIG
I'm not trying to throw a wet towel on your projects at all, but this thread is about making the 2561 work with Speeduino, uploading code, etc. Your projects with the 2561 need to be in their own threads and only referenced here, so 2561 issues can be discussed without clutter, and others can find your project info easily without reading 26 pages of posts. ;)
By klempnertommy
PSIG wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:28 pm I'm not trying to throw a wet towel on your projects at all, but this thread is about making the 2561 work with Speeduino, uploading code, etc. Your projects with the 2561 need to be in their own threads and only referenced here, so 2561 issues can be discussed without clutter, and others can find your project info easily without reading 26 pages of posts. ;)
agree! sorry, you can delete it, I can make a new thread when my new PCB works

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

See my earlier post . The Base Tune sets t[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

I did the fix, but it's not work. I put my setti[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?