For discussion of Speeduino compatible boards designed / built by other members of the forum and for guidance around making such a board
By dvjcodec
14.12.2022 UPDATE
STM32F407 Blackboard + 8 ign OUT + 8 INJ out + WBO (SLC FREE 2.0 based). Please read full "progress" in this topic.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After 4 years from my last ECU's project, I decide to make new one, based on Blackpill STM32F411. I have some V6 engines and I want to test with them.
Nothing "innovate", just another ECU for speeduino, but like always - when finished, will be put on my Github.
Mainboard + shield.
- 8 high current outs (low side)
- 6 outs for coils (high side)
- 4 low current outs (low side)
- IAT, CLT, clutch, 2x O2, TPS inputs
- stepper driver
- canbus
- 2x VR/hall inputs (max9926 onboard)
- internal map sensor + input for external
Right now is mess in eagle's schematic :) so please be patience to see it. At now I wait for Blackpill board (Bluepill put to project to fit space) to make footprint for Eagle (maybe someone can share?) to finish all traces.
Last edited by dvjcodec on Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By dvjcodec
STM32F411 replaced to Blackboard STM32F407. 8x8 outs + internal WBO based on SLC Free 2.0 project (LCD out inside enclosure).
Mainboard + shield. In future, Blackboard with STM32F407 will be replaced to standalone shield with STM32 soldered direct to shield's PCB.

- 8 INJ out (current up to 6A)
- 8 IGN out
- WBO (SLC FREE 2.0 based with Cypress chip)
- HC1, HC2, IDLE, BOOST outs (current up to 6A)
- low current TACHO and FAN outs
- two VR/Hall inputs (MAX9926 onboard)
- CLT, IAT, TPS, O2,CLUTCH, BARO, MAP inputs
- CAN-Bus
Attachments
scg-ecu_mainboard.png
scg-ecu_mainboard.png (254.51 KiB) Viewed 8270 times
By Ricardo29410
Hello friend it's all good. how are you doing with your project do you have more information I would like something like what you do for me ls3 project thanks I hope to know more
By toddTR6
Hi dvjcodec,

I am working on my own board and I'm interested in using the same enclosure. Where did you get the internal dimensions for it?

Thanks.

I rewired a few grounds and tested the TPS and rel[…]

Thanks, car runs great now !!! Going to drift even[…]

sauver moteur v8

bonsoir je m appel jean marie et j habite en Franc[…]

Ignition Angle doubled?

I just erased the flash, went back to 2023-10, cre[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?