For discussion of Speeduino compatible boards designed / built by other members of the forum and for guidance around making such a board
By theonewithin
Any will work.

Wifi... Maybe. I wouldn't expect the wifi part to work easily and not sure why you would want it.

Wireless tuning in Speeduino is NOT recommended.
By rol
I’ve seen a couple of threads on hooking up a Bluetooth module to the NO2C board and to hook up to the daughter board and getting live readouts in TunerStudio. Looking at the pics of the board doesn’t reveal if it has a mico usb or a usb c port. It has the reset button up front next to the port. Like the Keyestudio boards, and the other boards have the reset in the center of the board.

https://www.amazon.com/FlashTree-Uno-Ch ... 5&sr=8-178

https://www.amazon.com/MEGA2560-ATmega2 ... 5&sr=8-240
By jonbill
I still don't understand why you'd want to use wifi rather than bluetooth. What is the advantage? how will network selection work on speeduino? or does the board act as an AP?
By rol
So the Keyestudio board with the usb mobile port it is. Would/should have ordered it with the NO2C, but didn’t know it was ordered separately. Now Prime shipping makes a difference.

I now have a tow yard 96 BMW R1100RT and a NO2C. Wish me luck.
By Wombat
If you don't mind the cost, go with a genuine Arduino, you are supporting the Arduino community and also will get a reliable, good quality board.
I don't know about you, but I just don't trust the Chinese copies, some are even sold with lower speed crystals etc, its really not worth the hassle and the last thing you want to deal with when you will no doubt be troubleshooting your own designs and board issues...

Another good rule to follow would be to go for what others have had proven success with. If Keystudio boards are good, then give them a try, but again you want something that has been well proven using the official boards on different setups as each individual board design will be different and may not be exposed to the variety of problems the official Speeduino boards would have been and someone using their own board design with an unknown Arduino on a vehicle different to yours may not encounter the same issues that you will with that specific board combo...

Hope this makes some sense.

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?