For discussion of Speeduino compatible boards designed / built by other members of the forum and for guidance around making such a board
dazq wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:35 pm
KiwiNeil wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:50 pm I liked the case that the dropbear uses so I designed this ecu which uses the Mega2560 and is compatible with 0.4 pin designations in TS and compatible with the dropbear connector pinout.
Being basically a 4cyl design it’s connector can use the extra 4 ign pins to reinstate the 4 outputs that are lost when using stepper on the dropbear. (Jumper selectable to allow full dropbear pinout compatibility if wanted, with 8 paired inj outputs and 8 waste spark ign outputs).
Very nice!
Where did you source the neat usb cable?
Will you be sharing files to the community, I'm sure it would be popular
Hoqo micro USB waterproof cable male to female micro USB 0.3 Mwith seal and screwcp . Took some time to find it .
Hi George, yes can do, freight to Uk,Us,Au are all going through almost normal again and as long as you don’t want fast courier service is not too expensive. I have got your email through the website and will reply soon.
KiwiNeil wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:55 pm I have been thinking of the best way to share it. The pcb is a 4-layer with proper ground and power planes and being SMD is quite difficult and time consuming to hand assemble.
Smd designs are quite low cost if you get a quantity made so I have had 20x manufactured with smd parts only, I would be happy to supply one once I have worked out cost, shipping, and documentation to go with it.
i would be interested possibly new to this all and trying to build a turbo with boost control so it would be used for . how hard would it be to build one that would control spark and fuel on each cylinder separately on a v8 or what the micro squirt hd the new one does whatever its called now . and if you would pm or send me a price please mikeandflo78@yahoo.com
mikesub wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:14 am… trying to build a turbo with boost control so it would be used for . how hard would it be to build one that would control spark and fuel on each cylinder separately on a v8 or what the micro squirt hd the new one does whatever its called now
Microsquirt (v3 and Amp'ed) have only 2 injector channels, with 4 injectors on each channel for 8-injector V8s. Many engines are on boost with this 2x4 setup. Speeduino standard is 4 channels with 2 injectors each (4x2), again with many boosted apps in-use.

Please detail why your setup needs 8x1, or what your goals are for your project, so we can make better suggestions. I have a feeling you want 8x1 because you were told somewhere you need it, but I want to be sure that's true or not, and why. ;)
sorry for not getting back sooner life intervened i did purchase a speeduino and will be asking questions when im ready to start setting things up ...for now when i can im watching YouTube videos and reading when i can stuff on it . im more of a hands on but understand theory also.
Is there a CPL file available for the board? I'm very new to this, but I have about 5 projects that could use a shiny new ECU and want to make a few of these but I've never done surface mount soldering. Looking at JLCPCBs site I noticed they can do surface mount assembly at a good price, but they need the BOM and CPL files. Thanks for making such a cool board!

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?