For discussion of Speeduino compatible boards designed / built by other members of the forum and for guidance around making such a board
By remyar
Hi all, i designed a pcb for ECU IAW8p , this pcb is PNP with the 306 ECU IAW8P

i realize first test for the batterie voltage and it work .

By DStage
Do you happen to know if the connector and pinout matches IAW8F? From what I see F case is usually shorter but not always. If the connector would match this could be a nice option for FIAT 1.2 8V harness that could be utilizes for most of 8/16V FIRE 1.1-1.4. I think Lancia 1.8 16V also uses this ECU.
By DStage
remyar wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:56 pm Hi, if this case are the same, it's ok but i'm work on vr conditionner because the pcb is near of the arduino !!
I guess you could just solder the goldpins directly to the board on any height that doesn't interfere with other components instead of using a female connector + male pins.
By remyar
i finish to build all the pcb , but i have a strange problem with fuel pump,

it run with the initial value and timing parametered with tuner studio , but after, the fuel pump not start when i try to start en engine.

it's normal or not ?
By LPG2CV
it should start pumping when you start cranking. Not sure of the exact value, but it should be activated around 50-60 rpm. It's a failsafe that if the rpm drops below this threshold, that the pump stops.

Can you see any rpm? It's going to be the board, tune, or wiring. Not likely to be the firmware.
By remyar
Hello, thank for the response and yes , i read rpm > 200 in crancking mode

with few test, the car run but i have fixed this problem when i remove

if (fpPrimed == true) { FUEL_PUMP_OFF(); currentStatus.fuelPumpOn = false; } //Turn off the fuel pump, but only if the priming is complete

and add FUEL_PUMP_ON(); outside the if statement. ( force pump on )

but it's possible i have an error with my trigger settings

my trigger settings

and my engine constant

actually, i think my injector settings isn't correct and i don't now the flow of this,
By jonbill
you only get to that code if the engine has stalled, so you don't want to force the fuel pump on there.
can you share a log and tune, rather than screen shots?

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?