For discussion of Speeduino compatible boards designed / built by other members of the forum and for guidance around making such a board
By mrmut
In my experience with PSA XU engine , It worked better Mapped to TPS - Alpha - N
XU10j4 -155HP and XU10j4rs - 163hp engine they kill engine vacuum very quickly and easily
it is very unrealistic and difficult to mapping.
By remyar
Hi , mrmut

i'm work on XU7JP ( 1.8 8s ). in first time, i base my proof of work on TPS for more stable because i have see , based on map, the engine is totaly unstable
LPG2CV wrote:Ok, noted :)

If thats the case, then the tables need to go 0-100 :)
in that case, the 0 to 100 is for ve table ?

i see at this time for buy a the LDPerformance ADV controller and a timing light
By PSIG
remyar wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:44 amin that case, the 0 to 100 is for ve table ?
0-100 is for all tables, and should match each other for easier tuning. Due to more "action" at low throttle % and rpm, the tables also benefit from exponential increases in load and rpm table spacing to improve response. You may find with certain applications that the spacing needs to be closer at certain rpm ranges, based on the torque curve of the engine. Header spacing is easily changed, and the tables automatically altered with them.

Example of an Alpha-N/AN TPS-based table, with close values at low speeds and wider at higher rpm and TPS where the engine does not require rapid changes or transitions as often:
Alpha-N and blended AN table headers example
Alpha-N and blended AN table headers example
TPS_Load-RPM_header_spacing.jpg (119.13 KiB) Viewed 2234 times
By natumbri
Your board looks excellent @remyar - are you going to make it (or the file for it) available for others to build? I wouldn't mind having a try for my 306.
By remyar
@ natumbri , yes at this moment, i have a little fix to applicated in my board, and i wait the fund for by a wideband controller.
By remyar
hi everybody , i reading the documentation again.

i found the section of nb Squirt Per Engine Cycle

actualy and with all my test, it's on 2 . but i read this
Squirts per Engine Cycle: How many squirts will be performed over the duration of the engine cycle (Eg 720 degrees for a 4 stroke). most engines will not require values greater than 4. For sequential installations, this should be set to 2 with the injector staging set to 'Alternating'(Internally Speeduino will adjust the squirts to 1)
in my case , i'm in grouped silmutaneous , if my theori is good, one cycle is 720° and my setting should be on 4 Squirts per cycle no ?
By PSIG
remyar wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:27 amin my case , i'm in grouped silmutaneous , if my theori is good, one cycle is 720° and my setting should be on 4 Squirts per cycle no ?
All 4 of your injectors are on one channel? Yes, for best fuel distribution your setting should be 4-squirts, simultaneous. If your injectors were paired, then 4-squirts, alternating. Each case allows the same amount of fuel, with the same timing, to each cylinder.

However, more squirts in each engine cycle adds the latency (dead-time) to every injection. Example - an engine at 6000 rpm takes about 20ms to complete one engine cycle (4-strokes, 720°). That means the injector has 20 ms to inject the required fuel. If your injector latency (dead-time) is 1ms, the injector has 20 – 1 = 19ms to inject fuel. If every injector has to squirt 4-times per-cycle, that means each injector has 20 – 4 = 16ms to inject the fuel.

If you find that limits your power or rpm, you may have to:
  • run injectors paired (half dead-times) or sequential (1 dead-time), or
  • increase injector flow (bigger injectors or higher pressure, etc), or
  • add more injectors as "staged", or
  • use quicker injectors, or
  • reduce your squirts, etc.

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?