For discussion of Speeduino compatible boards designed / built by other members of the forum and for guidance around making such a board
By phsouza
So for that I need to use 2 wires (inj 1 (1/2 + 2/2)) to use 4 injector in sequential mode?
By jonbill
you need 4 injector channels to run sequential on a 4 cylinder engine.
Speeduino offers a pair of wires per channel to carry more current. It's up to you whether you choose to use one or two wires per channel on the IDE cable and connectors, but either way, the same signal is on both.
By phsouza
jonbill wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:42 pm you need 4 injector channels to run sequential on a 4 cylinder engine.
Speeduino offers a pair of wires per channel to carry more current. It's up to you whether you choose to use one or two wires per channel on the IDE cable and connectors, but either way, the same signal is on both.
Nice! Thanks a lot, now I understand.
By PSIG
As the IDC cables commonly used on v0.4 boards are only 26 to 30 AWG (some suppliers offer heavy-duty 22AWG versions), and the IDC pins and connector terminals are commonly rated only 1-amp per-pin (expensive 3A versions available), it is strongly suggested to use both pins of each injector channel (INJ1 1/2 & 2/2, etc) on any installation, as shown in this post: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3935&p=42836&#p42836

I uploaded logs and last tune and dyno plots look[…]

you could set 'skip revolutions' to 3, then it wou[…]

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?