For discussion of Speeduino compatible boards designed / built by other members of the forum and for guidance around making such a board
By dazq
Output stage replacements in use are
Vnld5090 and vns3nv04dp-e
By Kalns
dazq wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:25 pm Output stage replacements in use are
Vnld5090 and vns3nv04dp-e
for injectors and idle / boost valves i`ll be using vnld5090, but is there something similar that can be used for ignition ?
By JHolland
Kalns wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:34 pm pps should ground points on the board be routed to each other, or not if i leve everything filled with copper ?

Flood with copper but remember copper flood isn't a ground plane unless its designed to be.
By Kalns
JHolland wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:34 am
Kalns wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:34 pm pps should ground points on the board be routed to each other, or not if i leve everything filled with copper ?

Flood with copper but remember copper flood isn't a ground plane unless its designed to be.
ok, can you explain this idea a bit more ? Untill now, i have not connected any ground pin to each other. It was my understanding that you can just flood it and it will be ok, and if nececery create vias to connect difficult areas.
am i wrong about this ?
By JHolland
You need to lay out the traces in such a way that the copper flood and tracking allow a continuous, direct, path from the component connection back to the 0V pin. You can tie isolated areas together with multiple vias but it adds inductance into the path.

I uploaded logs and last tune and dyno plots look[…]

you could set 'skip revolutions' to 3, then it wou[…]

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?