For discussion of Speeduino compatible boards designed / built by other members of the forum and for guidance around making such a board
By jbiplane
joey120373 wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:15 pm would feel more comfortable with a larger 1206-1210 sized unit that matched the speeduino specs better.
This boards has no IAC control, though I think there is room to put a medium current driver or two.
Priorities:
1 Reliability, based on proven solution
2 Low energy consumption
3 PCBA low weigh and sizes, but without fanatic
4 As few wires goes out as possible

Possible wiring (disputable):
CLT - cooling liquid temperature, can be used for air cooling as well
Al + CHR thermocouple type k to be fitter under spark of one cylinder which is in worst conditions
2 logical ignition channels possible add keys
2 injections channels
2 wires for Crankshaft sensor
2 wires for Camshaft sensor
R-in programmable to fill any resistive sensor, can be switched to V sensing, says for exhaust temperature control using AD595
IAC - idle control
- very optional
FP fuel pump
Sensor ground
Power
Power ground
Yellow are optional

Below temporary connectors on board, after setting only experienced end user will have access
O2 - narrow band lambda
UART - connection
By Chris Wolfson
Hi Jbiplane!
So your are doing a mass production project for an small airplane engine that hast to be cheap and operated by idiots not knowing anything about computers etc.
So you are looking for a long range motor for a flying bomb. Nice! I understand you do not want to share anything from "your customer".
You are a terrorist and work for terrorists. I do not like that.

Anyone helping this guy please think first, then maybe answer his questions or better ask him some.

He want´s drones to fly farther and longer, intended to kill innocent people. With your friendly help.
By jbiplane
Chris Wolfson wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:28 pm Hi Jbiplane!
So your are doing a mass production project for an small airplane engine that hast to be cheap and operated by idiots not knowing anything about computers etc.
Hi Chris

What a noncense! Says I make for myself 3 different models of ECU. Its entirelly for amateurs.

2+2 channels
4+4 channels
8+8 channels

4+4 channels ECU PCBA in China cost below 50USD. I already have users who adopt my EFI kits on Yamaha overboards and snowbikes. The problem they use exotic industrial grade Russian ARM processor -85...+125C, programming is tricky and time consuming. Open source project should rely on processor easy to buy and programming.

My intention is contribute to project which are alternate to www.ecotrons.com but will compatible with RusEFI or Speeduino. Instalation kits should be easy to install by non-experienced user, but if required then open lid and tune.

One who need dirty cheap stuff can easily
- buy Megasquirt clones produced in China below 35USD retail price... in seria cheaper
- use one of numerous open projects like Redneck EFI or Fuelino or...

I spoken RusEFI comunity some time ago that many peoples want small engines EFI. I saw on patreon https://www.nanoefi.com/ getting 10 times more support than Speeduino.

RusEFI proposed make trial minimalist board for 8hours and 1000USD. I am not sure if it worth it. Looks wasting for nothing. So it took out RusEFI based project out of my consideration.

Open to more constructive and mutially benefitial cooperation with Speeduino fans :)

Valery
Last edited by jbiplane on Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
By PSIG
@jbiplane - be aware whenever I access your thread pages with an image stored at reaa.ru, my browser blocks access due to a detected Trojan.

Speeduino_site_access.jpg
Speeduino_site_access.jpg (19.48 KiB) Viewed 7924 times

It appears to be when accessing that remote site for image files:
jbiplane wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:35 am We in process of make our ECU integrating to throttle body,
but cannot make it Open Source (project paid by customer)

Wiring, max 20:
CLT - cooling liquid temperature, can be used for air cooling as well
Al + CHR thermocouple type k to be fitter under spark of one cylinder which is in worst conditions
. . .
Time for some house cleaning! ;) I'm hoping your system is OK, but I'm simply tired of clicking the virus notifications repeatedly. Sorry! Please delete any images in your posts that use reaa.ru, and if they test clean, perhaps host them at some other site for now. Thanks!
By jbiplane
Hello folks
I sucseed to make compact lightweight throttle bodies and fuel pumps for 20...344cc 2-stroke engines,
but my ECU PCB still huge for models.
Want create complete opensource kit for aircraft models and paramotors. Open to cooperation.
By jbiplane
We decide make our own 50x50mm 2+2 channels ECU which optionally can be integrated to throttle body or have some external sensors connected.
Open to critique :)
By jbiplane
Slow, but mooving

Planned functionalities of 50х50mm board:
It can be integrated into the throttle body for 120... 350 cc engines or be in a separate box for motors with a smaller volume. Depending on your preferences, you can weld:
- only the required number of injection and ignition channels 1 or 2
- optional idling control
- optional EGT (exhaust gas temperature)
- optional Can bus
- optional cooling fan control
- IAT and MAP sensors can be on the board, or can be external
- throttle position sensor can be on the board, and can be external.
Only the necessary wires will approach the circular sealed connector from inside and outside.
We will not implement throttle control by wire. For this, we will use a separate device.
It will work with 80 grammes brushless fuel pump and d13x17mm fuel pressure regulator.
By jbiplane
Our 50x50mm 2 layer boards are manually soldered and ready for testing. Pressure, air temperature sensor and non-contact magnetic position sensor of the throttle valve are on the board, but it is possible to connect external ones. Both inductive and Hall crankshaft and camshaft sensors are supported. A bit more extended version will have temperature control under spark plug and exhaust gases.
By PSIG
Interesting pump. 8-) I don't see any info on your linked site. Do you have a pressure•flow chart for it, or any other data?

Doesn't look like you can edit posts? Correct. […]

BMW E23 M30B28

Don't forget, you can always fall-back to the &[…]

Ignition Angle doubled?

*** HELP **** HELP *** HELP *** now it starts to […]

The basetunes were on so old version that they did[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?