For discussion of Speeduino compatible boards designed / built by other members of the forum and for guidance around making such a board
By Joe
I've been working on an ignition only board for my Triumph Spitfire project and thought I'd share my progress.

Features include:
  • 4 high current outputs
  • 7 Medium current outputs (darlington array)
  • Inlet air temp
  • Coolant temp
  • O2 sensor (carb tuning data)
  • TPS
  • Manifold pressure
  • VR sensor
  • 2 aux analog inputs
  • 4 general purpose digital inputs
  • IGBT gate drivers with a view to using smart coils
  • High current ampseal connector
  • Bluetooth module
V1 of my current board. It measures about 160 x 100 but I may try a slightly more compact layout. Comments or questions welcome!

Ign_top.PNG
Ign_top.PNG (335.84 KiB) Viewed 9847 times
Ign_bottom.PNG
Ign_bottom.PNG (156.23 KiB) Viewed 9847 times
By Joe
Also, can anyone clarify a pin mapping question for me? I've mapped all the pins through by looking at the Arduino based schematic and translating those to the Teensy pins. I'm 99% sure I have them all correct but supposing I didn't, are the pin mappings easily changed in Tuner Studio?
By pazi88
Joe wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:38 am Also, can anyone clarify a pin mapping question for me? I've mapped all the pins through by looking at the Arduino based schematic and translating those to the Teensy pins. I'm 99% sure I have them all correct but supposing I didn't, are the pin mappings easily changed in Tuner Studio?
Not really. Ing and inj outputs for example are fixed to the board you select in TS. You can't change those in any other way in TS. Some are configurable, but I suggest you check the code what teensy pin mappings there is currently available and use one of those in your PCB. In that way, you don't need to use custom code with your own pinmapping.
By dazq
Joe wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:34 pm Just to clarify, I'm looking at pin mappings in init.ino from line 1704 onwards for the Teensy 3.5. Is this correct?
I'm not sure whose board that is for but it does say it's for teensy, what board did you want to base it on?
By Joe
There's an if statement that's checking that "CORE_TEENSY35" is defined on line 1664. Following that it's checking whether board type parameter is the rev A teensy shield or the rev B teensy shield in the switch case. I assume this is the standard adapter thats allows a teensy 3.5 to be used in place of the Arduino mega and that I would want to follow the pin mapping for rev B since that's the latest version?
By NickZ
those are a User's designed board, not a official board. but you could use the pin profile if you desing your board to use the same pin map.
By dazq
The teensy adaptor boards have supplementary pin info after the mega pin list for each mainly used boards. Eg look down for the vo4 pin list, there is a set for the mega then additional for stm32 and for teensy

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?