For discussion of Speeduino compatible boards designed / built by other members of the forum and for guidance around making such a board
By ecnerettee
Sorry if this has been asked before,

Is there a way to get the econometer working?

Also my check engine light just keeps blinking, is there anything i can do about it to work properly?
ecnerettee wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:18 pm
Currently I am running 2 channels, batch injection. Squirts per cycle is 6. engine seems to run a tad bit smoother than 2. What is the correct squirts per cycle here?
Hey ecnerettee, what are your settings in TS to achieve the batch injection as mentioned above?
By ecnerettee
ThomasColtart wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:20 pm
ecnerettee wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:18 pm
Currently I am running 2 channels, batch injection. Squirts per cycle is 6. engine seems to run a tad bit smoother than 2. What is the correct squirts per cycle here?
Hey ecnerettee, what are your settings in TS to achieve the batch injection as mentioned above?
Squirts per engine cycle : 6 (I find it runs much better than 6 than 2)
Injector staging : Alternating
Injector port type : 6
Engine type : Even fire
Injector layout : Paired

Hope this helps.
By aden82
I am preparing this project for my m20 and ran into a problem with no ignition driver ISL9V5036P3 i am doing a stock single coil i have a solution that i want someone to confirm it is safe and doable:

I have access to HGTP14N40F3VL out of the ms41 ecu but lower amperage rating than the required driver (400V 14A), Is it going to work like this without problems?

If not, I am thinking of using 2 HGTP14N40F3VL in parallel to run my single coil Q1+Q4 since they are sharing the same input by soldering IGN out :IGN1.1 and IGN1.2 and use the 55 connector output?
Perhaps someone encountered such a problem or knows the solution to this problem

On an unmodified engine M20B25 in test mode
Injectors work it is evident from the indicators and the sound which is issued when changing its status, as well after checking in the test mode it is possible to start the engine for a short time, it will immediately turn off. During the engine, the indicators do not blink so I decided that then they do not work. Can someone help it?
Attachments
(71.26 KiB) Downloaded 165 times
By NickZ
you problem is you didn't load the base map included in the firmware.
You voltage correction for injection is way off.
you have 0 crank priming pulse
You have 0 in warm up enrichment, that means you have turned off your injectors. 100 means normal operation, above means richer, below means leaner.

i haven't looked at anything else
By Iqbals
Raku wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:31 am for 4 cylinder sequential solder joint 5 (sj5) need to connect 1 and 2 position.that enable the 4th ignition driver output on the aux connector (ign3.2/4).
So for 4 cylinder sequential connect
Ign1.1 ----> cylinder 1
Ign2.1 ----> cylinder 4
Ign3.1 ----> cylinder 2
Ign3.2/4 --> cylinder 3
(Firing order 1-3-4-2)
Hello Raku, Im really new to these things, but can you please explain which ecu pinout should I use for :
ign1.1?
ign 2.1?
ign 3.1?
ign 3.2?

Im really appreciate it if you helped me on this
Thanks
By Raku
Iqbals wrote: Hello Raku, Im really new to these things, but can you please explain which ecu pinout should I use for :
ign1.1?
ign 2.1?
ign 3.1?
ign 3.2?

Im really appreciate it if you helped me on this
Thanks
if you not using stock ignition coil all other ignition outputs are in aux connector

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

See my earlier post . The Base Tune sets t[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

I did the fix, but it's not work. I put my setti[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?