For discussion of Speeduino compatible boards designed / built by other members of the forum and for guidance around making such a board
By vikkonen
Anyone else notice the mistake on the BOM?

Item ID's both 18 and 32 list the same Digikey part number of 1N4004-TPMSCT-ND.

That's the incorrect part number on ID 18 (part 1N4448). The Digikey part number for that diode should be 1N4448FS-ND.

I think 1N4148 is electrically similar enough that it can be used based on the data sheets. Can anyone confirm?

At least I can get those locally

Edit: Nvm.... I think the 1n4148 will NOT work. I see the difference in the forward current. :roll:

Now I have to find some more 1n4448.
By daharro
Does anyone have the outline for the board available, i'd like to spin up a board with the teensy that can be used for 6 and 8 cylinder sequential. Can't see an easy way to export the outline from the easyEDA file.
By Raku

i have updated the boards to v2.0 with 6 cylinder sequential support with more extra inputs and sensors but waiting for fully test the board before releasing it.
By Raku
adityo wrote:Hi, I am new on this kind of project but very excited to build my own ECU for my stock e30 m40b18. Placed an order for the v1.7 board, while exploring the BOM parts availability locally. Question from newbie:
1. For stock configuration, is it only needed to run a vacuum hose from intake manifold to the sensor on the board and removed the AFM and cyl ID sensor plug disconnected and I'm good to go?
2. For some items like mosfets for ignitions, diodes, can it be subsituted to another parts that have slight different specs?

Thank you for the board design, I am waiting it to arrive and start soldering :D
You have to wire up tps sensor from m50/m52 but without that you can get it start and idle

Yes you can use other compatible parts but recommend genuine name brand items

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?