For discussion of Speeduino compatible boards designed / built by other members of the forum and for guidance around making such a board
By kocene
Vauhtivaunu wrote:Also you should solder IC3 and all mosfets (Q1-Q10) in place.
I am using wasted spark mode, not sequential. So according to BOM, this is not necessary.

To be safe I uploaded the 202005 version to the board (attached the tune down below), but the problem still occurs.
pazi88 wrote:Do the injector leds work in HW test mode?
I just tested this and unfortunately, they don't. I am starting to think I fried something.
pazi88 wrote:Also does the TS so correct voltage readings?
What exactly do you mean by this? If it displays correct reading of the battery voltage? If so, I have not tested this.
Attachments
Current tune
(60.59 KiB) Downloaded 223 times
By kocene
kocene wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:53 am
pazi88 wrote:Do the injector leds work in HW test mode?
I just tested this and unfortunately, they don't. I am starting to think I fried something.
Okay so I had more time to inspect this and it looks like I am not getting power to the ecu??

If I put 12V to the pin 54 on a bench setup AND at the same time switch on the injector test in TunerStudio test mode, they will switch on. This seemed weird at first because I do have spark and everything else seemed to work. So I went to the car to check... And I am truly not getting ANY power the pin 54. :? So I will have to resolve this issue on the car side and will report back!
By kocene
Okay so I AM getting power to the pin 54 after all... I was measuring the voltage on the harness with the ecu removed and therefore the main relay circuit was not complete... Nevermind.

I decided to try to open the injectors with the HW test mode (fuel pump relay removed) and they do open. I can hear them click and also the leds turn on as they should. So maybe its software related? I am thinking about getting another Arduino board just to be sure.
By Herbon
Hello, im facing similar problem with m50nv, the problem is I put ignition and I got leds on, speeduino power up, but I don't get purgue of the nozzles and fuel pump is constantly on, then I remove vr conditioner and all work as usually, put ignition on, pump 3 seconds and injectors open to purgue. Put back vr, pump on all time...
I tried new vr conditioner, new arduino, and still facing this issue, at the first I did a mistake and soldered Jp24 to 5v... So the car started without conditioner but I assumed I killed something. Also is very strange I get rpm signal without conditioner??? Car is m50nv
Thx for help :shock:
By bartekms43
Hi every one.

Can someone tell me proper dead times, open time 3.5 bar fuel for siemens deka 630cc FI107961 ?

And when i wanna use closed loop for idle how P I D works , and what max/min dutycycle ? I use 3 wire IVC i setup 98hz.

Thanks
By pazi88
bartekms43 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:46 pm Hi every one.

Can someone tell me proper dead times, open time 3.5 bar fuel for siemens deka 630cc FI107961 ?

And when i wanna use closed loop for idle how P I D works , and what max/min dutycycle ? I use 3 wire IVC i setup 98hz.

Thanks
Here are dead times:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2EFGt ... p=drivesdk

Remember to use open time only mode.

Also I don't recommend using closed loop idle control with pwm valve, untill the issues in that are fixed. Open loop mode with idle advance curve works great.

It looks like you have a fuel supply issue. readin[…]

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

I did the fix, but it's not work. I put my setti[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?