For discussion of Speeduino compatible boards designed / built by other members of the forum and for guidance around making such a board
By pazi88
The m50 nv and tu have 120 degree difference on the trigger wheel. That is true. But they also have "120 degree" difference in the inj/ign output order. So because these boards use same inj/ign output order for both tu and nv, it cancels out the difference in trigger wheels and both use same trigger angle.
By purpose_built
hello again!
I've been having problems with getting the car to start and run successfully, the engine cranks but as soon as it starts it seems as if the speeduino shuts off or disconnects, checking the log data looks like it captures the cranking attempt but doesnt capture the couple of seconds of run time, and physically the speeduino disconnects from tunerstudio as soon as the engine begins to run, has anyone encountered a similar problem? or could help me figure out if perhaps something is wrong on the speeduino side, thanks.
By rcrpaul
pazi88 wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:54 am The m50 nv and tu have 120 degree difference on the trigger wheel. That is true. But they also have "120 degree" difference in the inj/ign output order. So because these boards use same inj/ign output order for both tu and nv, it cancels out the difference in trigger wheels and both use same trigger angle.
Thanks for the explanation!
By Kalns
I am having strange issue with rev 2.3 board running m42

I have to crank engine two times to get it running.
In TS I created battery gauge, and in first attemp it shows batt v. 0, second time when I crank it shows correct battery voltage.
what cou;d cause this , or is it normal?
By purpose_built
Anyone happen to have the injector open time and voltage correction info for siemens deka 80lb injectors, been looking around and can't seem to find the data anywhere, thanks!
By pazi88
Kalns wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:57 pm I am having strange issue with rev 2.3 board running m42

In TS I created battery gauge, and in first attemp it shows batt v. 0, second time when I crank it shows correct battery voltage.
Probably intermittent connection in the solder joints.
By Kalns
pazi88 wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:44 am
Kalns wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:57 pm I am having strange issue with rev 2.3 board running m42

Are you suggesting to recheck all solderjoints especialy around voltage divider for battery voltage input ?
By Kalns
Kalns wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:19 pm
pazi88 wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:44 am

Are you suggesting to recheck all solderjoints especialy around voltage divider for battery voltage input ?
All connections were good, turns out, for some unknown reason, i had put Q9 the other way around, now everything is fine.

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?