For discussion of Speeduino compatible boards designed / built by other members of the forum and for guidance around making such a board
By rcrpaul
Yes, there was a similar glitch on rev 2.2, but no big deal--pretty easy to figure out.
BTW, I'm currently tuning the same engine, we should stay in touch and compare notes! Are you on Discord as well? I created a M50TU sub channel under #hardware
By pazi88
rcrpaul wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:05 pm @pazi88 I think you have some basetunes which define the AC IdleUp pin as 13, but on all the schematics I've checked, it's pin 21. You might want to audit those basetunes.

Also, will you be creating a basetune for 202207 ?
Fixed. I'll add 202207 tunes in coming days. But using 202202 is fine, because there hasn't been changes in 202207 that would need addressing in tune side.
By kujtek
Hello everyone

As currently it is difficult to get some parts for some of boards, anyone has idea what i can use for VNLD5090TR-E replacement?

I'm not very good at such electronic stuff, but i found that there is single channel version (VNL5090N3TR-E), and i wanted to ask someone smarter if i can use two of them as a replacement.

VNLD5090TR-E datasheet
https://www.st.com/content/ccc/resource ... 055363.pdf
VNL5090N3TR-E datasheet
https://www.st.com/content/ccc/resource ... 043834.pdf

Cheers!
By purpose_built
hello! I'm attempting to add an oil temp sensor to the speeduino on the extra input channels, do you need to soder in an extra resistor (pull up) to the board to do this? or should it just work? have it all setup but it still seems to not be working right.
By kujtek
assane wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:07 pm you can use vnld 5300
so i can say, it works good

got a question
installed pnp board to pre facelift m43b16, it has only two outputs for injectors, paired as it is in firmware, it works flawlessly right now
can i just rewire injectors to separate channels and just change "Injector Layout" to "Sequential"?
By vcnt_m
Hi, I'm going to assemble speeduino v0.4.3 rev.2.1 for a M40B18 e36 motronic 1.7. And I don't know what is the benefits to the hall crank sensor.

What is the most common "hall crank sensor" swap? Can I get it from other bmw and put in the same wire hardness?

Thank you very much!
By pazi88
vcnt_m wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:18 am Hi, I'm going to assemble speeduino v0.4.3 rev.2.1 for a M40B18 e36 motronic 1.7. And I don't know what is the benefits to the hall crank sensor.

What is the most common "hall crank sensor" swap? Can I get it from other bmw and put in the same wire hardness?

Thank you very much!
Hall sensors are usually easier to get working without problems. But if the stock VR works fine, I would just go with it. Cherry hall sensor with adapter is common alternative.

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

See my earlier post . The Base Tune sets t[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

I did the fix, but it's not work. I put my setti[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?