For discussion of Speeduino compatible boards designed / built by other members of the forum and for guidance around making such a board
By bartekms43
pazi88 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:57 pm

Here are dead times:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2EFGt ... p=drivesdk

Remember to use open time only mode.

Also I don't recommend using closed loop idle control with pwm valve, untill the issues in that are fixed. Open loop mode with idle advance curve works great.

BIG thanks for xls for deka 630cc. I spend 5h to do in closedloop, never works. So u have right for that. Can u tell me how u setup idle advanced curve for m50nv(values to start) ?
By Amojancis
Hi! I have some problems with voltage readings. In TS always shows 15.7v. When board is pluged to car it jumps to 16v. Voltage from alternator is 12.8-13.5v. Please point me where and what to check,my knowledges in electronics are not so strong to figure out by myself... Board is rev.2.1 for m4x with latest firmware.
By Amojancis
Amojancis wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:45 pm Hi! I have some problems with voltage readings. In TS always shows 15.7v. When board is pluged to car it jumps to 16v. Voltage from alternator is 12.8-13.5v. Please point me where and what to check,my knowledges in electronics are not so strong to figure out by myself... Board is rev.2.1 for m4x with latest firmware.
Board and all components was fine,solve my problem with new Arduino. Now voltage readings ar correct.
By exvils
I just want to let anyone know who who wants to use sequential with VR cam sensor on v1.4 board (with m42 and m43 engines) that there is no pull up for camshaft input after VR conditioner output, so you have to add 10k resistor from +5V to tach1-d18/out2
Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

I checked and my sensor is not loose. Trigger whee[…]

It looks like you have a fuel supply issue. readin[…]

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?