For discussion of Speeduino compatible boards designed / built by other members of the forum and for guidance around making such a board
By PSIG
You still need an answer to your question; but in the meantime you can check for availability through part-finder sites such as Octopart. They often list secondary or unofficial distributors that may have stock.
By pazi88
assane wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:35 am Replacement For VNLD5090TR-E? There is no mouser and digikey.
Unfortunately no. There are few components with different pinout that do the same. But pretty much everything is out of stock currently.

Well now that I check more carefully, there is also VNLD5160TR-E and VNLD5300TR-E which are same as VNLD5090TR-E. Just much less power handling (although should be still enough). But same problem. No stock anywhere.
By i_anpi
Hello)

I have assembled the rev2.0 board.
(Injectors and ignitions channels were changed to 6 and 3 for sequential use)
Firmware is 202103.

When I'm trying to load base tune from Gdrive I'm getting the following error:
TS error.JPG
TS error.JPG (23.79 KiB) Viewed 5344 times
:x

Has anyone had the same issue?
I had tried to re-install the TS but it didn't help.
By i_anpi
pazi88 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:50 am Use basetune from github by dowloading whole repository in zip or clone it to your pc using github desktop app.
It works in this way. Thx!)
By Dmitry Suprun
Hi all! First of all want to thank Pazi for the great work that he did and shared the results with everyone :)
Im super excited about the idea to have Arduino based ECU and double-super-excited about the idea to have it PNP-designed for M52 engine :)

And now about the issue: just tried to upload gerbers to JLCPCB to order PCB there, but their gerber parser cant detect the size of the board and writes a warning "Can not identify the board outline" in gerber viewer analysis report. Am i the only one experiencing this issue?
By NickZ
No thats normal for these boards lately. Im sure someone could tell you the size, i don't have this version on hand to tell you.
By pazi88
No idea why that happens. Some exports from EasyEda do that and some don't might be small change that is not really even related to PCB dimensions that causes the JCL-PCB dimension detection to fail. Anyways just use 155 mm* 118 mm dimensions for the M52 board and it will be fine.
By Krycholrc
Hello everyone because i'm new here :)

I have a question, why are my VVT values ​​so high?
The cam sensor is hall from M52TU.
My pcb is rev 2.2 running on full sequence.
My motor is m52b28 with m50 manifold, m50nv and m54b30 cam.

Regards
Attachments
TS.png
TS.png (217.25 KiB) Viewed 4662 times

For an absolutely basic fuel-only install, you can[…]

I've never heard of that problem - realdash only r[…]

In my opinion the easiest way is to just leave out[…]

nice first of all, i read all that crap months a[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?