For discussion of Speeduino compatible boards designed / built by other members of the forum and for guidance around making such a board
By assane
I'm having problems with Bluetooth. If there is a diode on d1, it does not read, but when I remove it and give a jumper, bluetooth works. Can you make a jumper on d1 instead of the diode? I have 3 mega 2560 clones and each has the same problem.
By pazi88
assane wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:29 pm I'm having problems with Bluetooth. If there is a diode on d1, it does not read, but when I remove it and give a jumper, bluetooth works. Can you make a jumper on d1 instead of the diode? I have 3 mega 2560 clones and each has the same problem.
What pcb version? The d1 silk screen was wrong way around in some point. The purpose of that diode is to allow use of usb in addition to bluetooth connection. You can jumper over it, but then usb will not work unless you unplug bluetooth dongle.
By assane
pazi88 wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:38 pm
assane wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:29 pm I'm having problems with Bluetooth. If there is a diode on d1, it does not read, but when I remove it and give a jumper, bluetooth works. Can you make a jumper on d1 instead of the diode? I have 3 mega 2560 clones and each has the same problem.
What pcb version? The d1 silk screen was wrong way around in some point. The purpose of that diode is to allow use of usb in addition to bluetooth connection. You can jumper over it, but then usb will not work unless you unplug bluetooth dongle.
pcb rev2.2 jlcpcb, parts from digikey.

i think your pcb is ok just those arduino clones with them there must be something wrong.
I will buy 2 pcs arduino in another store tomorrow and let me know.
possibly can give another diode with different parameters?
By assane
I bought 2 more clones. 1 bluetooh works normally the 2 is the same problem as for the other 3. any solutions?
By JRockland
Hey ! new guy here.
Currently working on a M73 projects and I just found out about the Speeduino.
That board (v0.3) wouldn't work for me until I saw your post: your board can do full sequential 6 cylinders ?
So to be clear you have 6 output for injector and ignition ? If it is the case I would love to give it a try on my engine running half sequential as mine have 12 cylinders...

Please confirm about the 6 outputs, in the mean time I will be reading a bit more about the project.

Also as most of the sensors and problems will be the same between our projects I will probably have a thousand question..
**Just to specify I'm not retarded, Just French.. so sorry for my writing.
By theonewithin
JRockland wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:05 pm Hey ! new guy here.
Currently working on a M73 projects and I just found out about the Speeduino.
That board (v0.3) wouldn't work for me until I saw your post: your board can do full sequential 6 cylinders ?
So to be clear you have 6 output for injector and ignition ? If it is the case I would love to give it a try on my engine running half sequential as mine have 12 cylinders...

Please confirm about the 6 outputs, in the mean time I will be reading a bit more about the project.

Also as most of the sensors and problems will be the same between our projects I will probably have a thousand question..
**Just to specify I'm not retarded, Just French.. so sorry for my writing.
You will require a board that support 8x8 that uses either the STM32 or Teensy for what you want.

Mega based setups cannot do it.

Nick Hay has a design that you can use.

https://www.everythingfuelinjection.com ... s-arrived/

You could use the latest version here but they are designed for BWM's so unless it matches your current ECU you are better off with a different ECU which offers everything.
By JRockland
Yea im thinking about rusefi for now, or I just go with an actual ecu. Not sure yet.
Thank for the link tho, Ill look into it

It looks like you have a fuel supply issue. readin[…]

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

I did the fix, but it's not work. I put my setti[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?