For discussion of Speeduino compatible boards designed / built by other members of the forum and for guidance around making such a board
By JRockland
I'm not "not interested" anymore, but this ecu doesn't look like it can perform for the task. I'm still haven't made my mind on which one to try yet.
By theonewithin
Well you haven't provided any info on what you want other that 6x6 which is possible?

You might be best to start your own thread.
By JRockland
Looking at the diagram, there an error with the capacitors C22 & C29: part listed is C94713, who is a 10nf.
on your diagram you named it 0.1Uf, but 10nf = 0.01Uf..
So is it 0.1uf or 0.01uf ?

For explanation Im working on a convertion from your m52 board to a m73 board (dual socket).. First try will be to run both speeduino side by side (same as stock ecu's) then from there move to a single ecu.
By JRockland
Disregard I realized you just used the same eelibs so Ill go with what is written in the BOM file.

By the way great work with that board, making everything trough hole must had been a real headache. I have to swap them to smd's because there will be some stuff added to it and I need the space (and I don't have your patience).

If you want I can send you a version of your 2.2 when I'm done swapping the parts for available smd's on jlcpcb..
By MaksimTitov
Hello. I immediately apologize for my English. I use a translator. Need help with m52 pnp ver. 2.1. With the launch. when trying to start the engine, there is no LED indication. Accordingly, there is no spark and no fuel. When testing in TS, the channels of the injectors and coils work and the display lights up on the board. Also in TS, the Half Sync indication appears and that's it. The logger shows that the crankshaft sensor transmits the readings Direct me where to look.
By MaksimTitov
pazi88 wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:33 am
MaksimTitov wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:22 am Hi, Pazi. At the moment, I don't use the cam-sensor at all. crankshaft sensor only.
Then you can't run it sequentially. Change injector layout to semi sequential. Number of squirts 2, alternating. And recalculate req. Fuel.
Pazi thank you so much for your help. Everything works.

Had it running for a short period again. Same as […]

Ok, here is the first version of the adapter plate[…]

Ignition Angle doubled?

don't load your old tune in case it is corrupted[…]

Yes, totally wrong setting. Slight noise in TPS ca[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?