For discussion of Speeduino compatible boards designed / built by other members of the forum and for guidance around making such a board
By JHolland
pelukkk wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:08 pm don't you think bga would be bad in an automotive aplication due to vibrations?
I've worked on OEM ECUs with 400+ pin BGAs, they were underfilled to help prevent vibration issues. You do need to be very careful with the PCB design because any imbalance in the copper that causes the PCB to warp a little will cause big problems. The 33810s are usually very reliable so they must be doing something wrong.
By tooly
hi,
i did some modification on shematics. main controller changed to STM32F407VGT6. no bga :mrgreen:
things to to in software. integrate ADS7953 analge inputs via spi.
4layer pcb design.
thomas
Attachments
kimkong.png
kimkong.png (153.24 KiB) Viewed 12336 times
(105.11 KiB) Downloaded 616 times
By NicoEFI
tooly wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:49 pm hi,
i did some modification on shematics. main controller changed to STM32F407VGT6. no bga :mrgreen:
things to to in software. integrate ADS7953 analge inputs via spi.
4layer pcb design.
thomas
Hi tooly
Can you say if speeduino firmware september 2019 can work with your modification integrate ADS7953 analge inputs via spi ?
By tooly
hi nicoefi,
i dont think so at the moment. the nanolambda code ist also not integrated/testet with the stm32f407. i also have to check the pwm channels suported in speeduino.
thomas
By Ricardo29410
ruzki wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:12 pm We have finally finished this Board and now we only need to build an test it.
The MCU hast been changed from Teensy 3.5 to STM32F407VGT6.
The whole KiCad project has been uploaded to this repository:
https://github.com/ruzki/Kim-Kong

Kim Kong.jpeg
Hello friend, I would like to know about your project. if today it is finalized and tested

It looks like you have a fuel supply issue. readin[…]

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

I did the fix, but it's not work. I put my setti[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?