For discussion of Speeduino compatible boards designed / built by other members of the forum and for guidance around making such a board
Looks like an epic amount of work went into this design. I'm interested in putting one together and trying it out. I have a Datsun 240z project with an L28 straight 6 that I'd like to full sequential ignition and injectors.

Do you sell completed boards or have any recommendations for places to have one assembled? I'm pretty confident with my through hole soldering, not sure I'm up for this level of smd assembly :)

At very least can I buy you a beer?
subzero wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:47 am 20201120_135205.jpgwork in progress @ dvjcodec can i use teensy 3.6 with this board?
In theory yes you could.
The inputs are all referenced to 3v3 including the analog ones, this saved adding opamps to the original design.
You should carefully check over the schematic to ensure the pins all match up together correctly.

Obviously the second can output on the t3.6 hasn't got a transceiver but if those pins were free you could always add it in.

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

See my earlier post . The Base Tune sets t[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

I did the fix, but it's not work. I put my setti[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?