For discussion of Speeduino compatible boards designed / built by other members of the forum and for guidance around making such a board
By Damouk
Looking good, I was going to have a go at this when I had some free time, but looks like you got there first!

Just had a quick look over your schematic and didnt't see any low current outputs for fuel pump, coolant fan, or were you thinking the high current outputs would be used for this?

Yes, Speeduino does support tacho output usually driven from a low current output with a 12v pullup.

Is it worth adding support for bluetooth, launch control input and atmos pressure sensor?
By dvjcodec
On the board 4 mosfet channels to use for it.

BT connector added. Havn't space for ULN but will find for 2 low current channels with IRLML0030TRPbF or leave as is.
Attachments
lc.jpg
lc.jpg (101.1 KiB) Viewed 7878 times
bt.jpg
bt.jpg (407.7 KiB) Viewed 7884 times
Last edited by dvjcodec on Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By dazq
Those of pins are fine , one thing I did notice, you should keep the spi clear and brought to the expansion connector.

You can choose pretty much what pins you like for things as it is easy to add a new board entry for this board later to the firmware :-)
By dvjcodec
Is realy difficult to keep SPI wires clear, because too many elements on the board. I wonder to put SPI and USB on external DB9 or DB25 connector and solder wires to Teensy. Is a rev. A board and I hope to make another one after complete test rev. A. Ordered few sets of Molex 48pin connectors 366380002 (male and female) and enclosures. Will keep Teensy porting, but PCB will be larger.
I mooved out two big mosfets (HC3/HC4) and put 3 low current outs. Tacho out and clutch control on the board :mrgreen:
Attachments
schematic.png
schematic.png (325 KiB) Viewed 7813 times
ecuteen.png
ecuteen.png (190.48 KiB) Viewed 7813 times
Last edited by dvjcodec on Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By dvjcodec
PCB was send to manufacture and I start to design bigger PCB, with better heat dissipation. I was draw PCB outline from Bosch EDC15 ECU, make AMP 121-pin footprint and want to use original aluminium enclosure. Add 4 IGBT's for passive coils and wondering what else would be useful.
Attachments
edc15.jpg
edc15.jpg (30.51 KiB) Viewed 7743 times
Last edited by dvjcodec on Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nice first of all, i read all that crap months a[…]

I rewired a few grounds and tested the TPS and rel[…]

Thanks, car runs great now !!! Going to drift even[…]

sauver moteur v8

bonsoir je m appel jean marie et j habite en Franc[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?