A few features of this board:
- It has on board hall + plug in VR conditioning with switchable filtering on 4 inputs, the standard trigger inputs and 2x digital inputs, for uses such as Vvt cam, Vss, and Wheelspeed sensors.
- As well as Can Bus it also has serial output to the ecu connector that can be switched between RS232 voltage level or 3.3v Logic level. As well as a isolated comms 5V supply.
- The high current digital outputs use individual Fets for higher current / better heat dissipation.
- Plenty of diagnostic information, 27 Leds on: Crank, Cam, DI1, DI2, FP, Tac, Inj, Ign, Txd, Psu.
- Full specifications are on the KiwiEFI.NZ website.
I have enough Tennsy3.5s and parts to build up 20 more ecus, if any speeduino community members would like one please PM me for availability/shipping/cost .