For any add-on boards such as VR conditioners, optos and OEM interface boards
By Wrench589
Looking for a ready-to-go display that comes in a waterproof housing and ready to connect to an Arduino/Speeduino. Possibly via Canbus. Anyone know of one? So far, all I can find are the display boards but they will need a housing. Application is an off-road vehicle, so needs to be fairly rugged and definitely water proof.

Thanks!
By digmorepaka
Wrench589 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:02 am Looking for a ready-to-go display that comes in a waterproof housing and ready to connect to an Arduino/Speeduino. Possibly via Canbus. Anyone know of one? So far, all I can find are the display boards but they will need a housing. Application is an off-road vehicle, so needs to be fairly rugged and definitely water proof.

Thanks!
DIY-EFI is working on a CAN/Serial gauge but that's a "soon(tm) when it's ready" kind of thing. I made my own gauge out of a blue pill F103, IPS lcd, and some LEDs into my stock cluster but that was work and is still not perfect.

Most ready to go thing at the moment is https://github.com/MielArrojado/speeduino-ardugauge it works well, is easy to assemble, and has very cheap components.
By PSIG
Weather-resistant phone or tablet, on USB or Bluetooth is an easy option. <shrug>

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?