For any add-on boards such as VR conditioners, optos and OEM interface boards
I downloaded an old speedy version (201808) on another mega 2560 and used the same GPIO STD on the GPIO.
The same result....

@Dazq thank you for taking the effort. My knowledge on this subject is to limited. If you want something tried, let me know.

@Punisher454 I've read your thread, it seems to be the same issue indeed.
I have not given up on it, I have just had to put this project on hold while I finish up a couple other car EFI retrofit projects I'm doing for other people, I will come back to this one in the next few months when I get a chance to work on my own stuff again.
For this I have a 12.3" LCD in my v8 S-10 for the main dash display which is connected to an R-Pi running Tunerstudio and GPIO-STD, and on another LCD (10.2") where the radio used to go, that one also uses anther R-Pi/Tunerstudio and connects to the Speeduino. I'd really like to share a few items of data between the two displays, and hopefully I will be able to when the little truck is closer to finished (hopefully by the end of the year).

I really feel like I'm just missing something simple on the GPIO or something my be broken in speeduino or tunerstudio.

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?