For any add-on boards such as VR conditioners, optos and OEM interface boards
By dazq
Yes you are correct it should be working via the serial as you described.
I haven't personally tried to read in data via serial to speedy for some time but I know there are a few who do and I haven't heard of any issues. But that's not to say there isn't a problem, there has been a lot of changes made to the serial side of things and it may have made the issue .it needs some investigation.

Regarding the can option, if you have an stm32 based speedy you can read in data via the canbus . You could use the gpio to read the data then broadcast the values to the canbus if you wanted. There are a few on here with stm32 that read data in via can.
By punisher454
Yes that's exactly what I'm going to do. I've got two dash displays and I want to run two separate raspberry pi/ TS setups, one for main dash gauges, and one for all the extra stuff I got going on like egt's, twin VGT turbos, variable speed fuel pumps, water pump and fans... Way too much other stuff to send through speedy, but I want to share a few things on both.
Next step, canbus everything.

Thanks for your help, and all your contributions like the gpio.
Marvin
By PSIG
Marvin, you have some very tall boots, and I'm enjoying watching your journey as a spectator sport. Forge ahead!
David
By punisher454
Ok, so here's the new issue.
I have switched back to the STM based speeduino with onboard CAN.

Then I program a mega2560 with gpio-std can commands enabled.
I have a mcp2515 board connected to the spi.
In TS when I got the page that says enable can broadcast, TS immediately disconnects from the gpio and says there is an error. Switch the broadcast to off and it is all happy again and reconnects.
It's not my can module, because I can completely disconnect it, and TS does the same thing.
I'm using the current TS release and the ini from your GitHub in the gpio STD folder.

Do your thing, and I'll leave you to it, but your […]

Plugs, where to get?

Connector #003: Arduino Pin-Header 2.54mm spac[…]

http://i.imgur.com/jcGk3A4.gif

Always going to be one, I have completed 3 convers[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?