For any add-on boards such as VR conditioners, optos and OEM interface boards
By JHolland
FilipW wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:27 pm The flat cable is the thickest flat cable I could find, 26 AWG.
I remember Josh making a video where he discusses and demonstrates the current capability of flat cables:
He doesn't test the voltage drops
By FilipW
No problem :) Aah okay, no exactly neither the box nor the contacts have a particularly high IP rating. So choosing a good place to mount the system away from rain and debris is a good idea. The kit I sell at Tindie comes with simple DB15 connectors with solder connection, they have a simple model of strain relief that you should use.

Regarding connection of paired injectors, I see no problem because they have double pins in the IDC40 connector. See attached picture, In contact A there are double pins for the injectors.
infograph_scaled.png
infograph_scaled.png (783.05 KiB) Viewed 12211 times
Regarding how much power you can draw, I refer to the video Josh has uploaded on this topic, which I link to in a previous post :)

Latest update :!:
I'm building three more kits, which I will soon post on Tindie.
Attachments
20210203_190542.png
20210203_190542.png (780.64 KiB) Viewed 12211 times
By MattD_Zetec
Filip

Thanks for sharing your work there, which has guided me immensely in what I want to do with my project.
I nearly ordered a front panel set from you, but im not a fan of the D-type setup and decided to go my own way.

Cheers
Matt

Always going to be one, I have completed 3 convers[…]

Do i have to do something in arduino software ? i […]

STM32 development

Not yet, I have been too busy to look into it but […]

Hola a todos Actualizo!!! Me es grato comunicaros[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?