Speeduino is now on Github Sponsors (Rather than Patreon): https://github.com/sponsors/noisymime
For any add-on boards such as VR conditioners, optos and OEM interface boards
By Maky1980
Hi.

I'm looking for information to test this on my racing car but I can't find much information, I only find information on the wiki on how to configure it in tuner studio and on a page at https://github.com/ that seems to be where the software is downloaded .

Where can i buy this board? I do not see information or how to build it.

Thanks a lot
By dazq
Hi!
Currently there is no dedicated board for the firmware.
You can use speeduino interface boards/shields , these are pre configured and selectable from TS.
Otherwise it is very easy to configure the firmware to match your hardware design.
By Maky1980
Thanks a lot.

I still don't understand how to do this, (probably translation errors)
You can use speeduino interface boards/shields , these are pre configured and selectable from TS.
Does this mean that I have to use another speeduino to manage the inputs and outputs?

I see people who talk about "GPIO mini" and the like to handle the inputs and outputs, but I can't find it to buy either. I only see things about "raspberry" does this work?

I would appreciate an example of something that works for guidance.

thank you very much again.
By dazq
Maky1980 wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:00 am
Thanks a lot.

I still don't understand how to do this, (probably translation errors)
Does this mean that I have to use another speeduino to manage the inputs and outputs?

I see people who talk about "GPIO mini" and the like to handle the inputs and outputs, but I can't find it to buy either. I only see things about "raspberry" does this work?

I would appreciate an example of something that works for guidance.

thank you very much again.
The firmware must be installed on a second mega NOT the one with the speeduino code on it.
The most recent version is gpio STD.
You can build your own interface circuits, use relay modules or use a second speeduino shield. There is no specific hardware available for any firmware versions.
A lot of people only needing a few inputs and outputs use the speeduino shields as they have input protection and power all done.

"Raspberry" has nothing to do with this I'm sorry.

Can you please explain what it is you are trying to achieve so we can help further?
By Maky1980
Hello

What I really need is to add three inputs:
- tachometer
-a fuel level sensor
-an on / off indicator.

I wanted to include it in the proto area but I can't find how to do it either, so I thought it would be easier this way.

Can you tell me where I can find information on how to do this?

A lot of people only needing a few inputs and outputs use the speeduino shields as they have input protection and power all done.
Could you tell me what you mean by "speeduino shields"?

thank you very much again for your help.
By dazq
Maky1980 wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:43 pm
Hello

What I really need is to add three inputs:
- tachometer
-a fuel level sensor
-an on / off indicator.

I wanted to include it in the proto area but I can't find how to do it either, so I thought it would be easier this way.

Can you tell me where I can find information on how to do this?

Could you tell me what you mean by "speeduino shields"?

thank you very much again for your help.
An official speeduino for example a v4, is made of a Arduino mega2560 and a speeduino shield pcb.

Why can you not use the tacho on the speeduino ECU itself?
You could use the aux in that the main speeduino firmware has for the fuel level and digital input,
If you want to use the auxin method for the inputs there is an explanation in the wiki on setup, we need to know about your sensors to recommend a circuit to build to protect the inputs.
I'm sorry but I still don't know enough about what you are trying to achieve??
By Maky1980
Why can you not use the tacho on the speeduino ECU itself?
ok i think i'm complicating.

Could you explain how I connect the tachometer and then we worry about other things?

When I speak of the tachometer I mean the one that marks the speed of the vehicle. no rpm.

thanks
Back feeding usb

Just curious has anybody had any problems powering[…]

Guess I got more done than I expected I would toda[…]

MX-5 (Miata) NB8A Mk2 99-00

There is no knock support. What are pins 1, 2, 3,[…]

Well it's not going to work unless you confirm tim[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?