For any add-on boards such as VR conditioners, optos and OEM interface boards
By Broke4speed
I jumped on the CORE4 the minute DIY-EFI.co.uk released it, and here's what I did with it. It's just a generic interface board that uses a 42 pin TE Junior Power Timer connector and fits in a standard 1202 Hammond case. The stencil is kind of a joke, because a buddy with a performance shop and I call ourselves FatBoy Tuning whenever we tune someone's car and it just 'stuck'. The MiniMAX VR conditioner clears the case, but the standard design, or the DSC, would fit a lot better since it's more centered. The BT header is under the CORE4, and I skipped the stepper socket because this is for my car...and I don't use a stepper IAC. It'd be easy to add though, if I changed my mind.

Big thanks to DIY-EFI for releasing the CORE4, it's awesome :).

By PSIG
Broke4speed wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:06 pm…The MiniMAX VR conditioner clears the case, but the standard design, or the DSC, would fit a lot better since it's more centered.
Well done. I dig simple solutions. :mrgreen: For the future; while the MiniMAX-A2 VR conditioner will fit your project, the series has a smaller version (MiniMAX-A2B) just entering testing phase of development, which also adds a power indicator LED and the on-board selectable option of either the standard A2 mode ("smart" adaptive mode), or using the "B" mode (zero-crossing detection only). 8-) Being smaller, it should easily fit even tighter installations than your board.

David
By Broke4speed
Thanks, I'm pretty happy with it. I can't wait to wire it in :).

I'll definitely grab the new A2 when it hits store shelves. I'm fairly addicted to this sort of thing, lol.

In my opinion the easiest way is to just leave out[…]

Cant seem to get it working. Uploded my 202402 ini[…]

nice first of all, i read all that crap months a[…]

I rewired a few grounds and tested the TPS and rel[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?