Speeduino is now on Github Sponsors (Rather than Patreon): https://github.com/sponsors/noisymime
For any add-on boards such as VR conditioners, optos and OEM interface boards
By Broke4speed
I jumped on the CORE4 the minute DIY-EFI.co.uk released it, and here's what I did with it. It's just a generic interface board that uses a 42 pin TE Junior Power Timer connector and fits in a standard 1202 Hammond case. The stencil is kind of a joke, because a buddy with a performance shop and I call ourselves FatBoy Tuning whenever we tune someone's car and it just 'stuck'. The MiniMAX VR conditioner clears the case, but the standard design, or the DSC, would fit a lot better since it's more centered. The BT header is under the CORE4, and I skipped the stepper socket because this is for my car...and I don't use a stepper IAC. It'd be easy to add though, if I changed my mind.

Big thanks to DIY-EFI for releasing the CORE4, it's awesome :).

By PSIG
Broke4speed wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:06 pm
…The MiniMAX VR conditioner clears the case, but the standard design, or the DSC, would fit a lot better since it's more centered.
Well done. I dig simple solutions. :mrgreen: For the future; while the MiniMAX-A2 VR conditioner will fit your project, the series has a smaller version (MiniMAX-A2B) just entering testing phase of development, which also adds a power indicator LED and the on-board selectable option of either the standard A2 mode ("smart" adaptive mode), or using the "B" mode (zero-crossing detection only). 8-) Being smaller, it should easily fit even tighter installations than your board.

David
By Broke4speed
Thanks, I'm pretty happy with it. I can't wait to wire it in :).

I'll definitely grab the new A2 when it hits store shelves. I'm fairly addicted to this sort of thing, lol.
Fuel load calculation

Starting to look at the injectors properly now tha[…]

Kawasaki Concours 2.0

Having second thoughts about cutting a hole in my […]

I finally think I have almost crossed another hurd[…]

Weird TPS+voltage problem

it could be corruption in the tune. Can I suggest[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?