For any add-on boards such as VR conditioners, optos and OEM interface boards
dener0987 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:02 pm Hello
Did you manage to solve this problem? I'm having problems here with my sensors too, after some time of use the controller starts to mark a very high lambda value as if it were outdoors.
Just replacing the sensor with a new one solved it. And that after some time of use had the same problem.
There are 27 pages to this thread, which design are you using? there is a schematic on the first page that has the pump control circuit connected up wrong. Also I pointed out nearly 4 years ago that the code for the heater PID control is wrong. Given that the heater control hardware and software are, potentially, both wrong you should expect it to eat sensors.

Edit: The 'Nano Lambda Shield' doesn't have any obvious way to monitor the heater temperature so I assume its not actually controlling it.
JHolland wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:23 am
Did you manage to solve this problem? I'm having problems here with my sensors too, after some time of use the controller starts to mark a very high lambda value as if it were outdoors.
Just replacing the sensor with a new one solved it. And that after some time of use had the same problem.
There are 27 pages to this thread, which design are you using? there is a schematic on the first page that has the pump control circuit connected up wrong. Also I pointed out nearly 4 years ago that the code for the heater PID control is wrong. Given that the heater control hardware and software are, potentially, both wrong you should expect it to eat sensors.

Edit: The 'Nano Lambda Shield' doesn't have any obvious way to monitor the heater temperature so I assume its not actually controlling it.

I'm using this version v0.0.3. https://github.com/oelprinz-org/BL49SP

Thanks

The temperature is controlled by the adc value of the sensor element and the target is readed during startup phase. So its not needed to translate it into degree celsius.
The temperatur off the element must be in a certain range to have proper lambda value, so makes no sense to know the actual temp…
Alfagta wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:35 pm

The temperature is controlled by the adc value of the sensor element and the target is readed during startup phase. So its not needed to translate it into degree celsius.
The temperatur off the element must be in a certain range to have proper lambda value, so makes no sense to know the actual temp…
Hi Alfagta, how can I get in contact with you, thanks
dener0987 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:01 am Hello guys.

Looking at the serial I noticed that the state of CJ is at 2. But he is still in running mode, is that right? Shouldn't it go into error mode since cj is not returning ok?

Thanks
Which code version do you have running ??
Little bit hard to identify a fault without this infomation.
Alfagta wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:11 pm
dener0987 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:01 am Hello guys.

Looking at the serial I noticed that the state of CJ is at 2. But he is still in running mode, is that right? Shouldn't it go into error mode since cj is not returning ok?

Thanks
Which code version do you have running ??
Little bit hard to identify a fault without this infomation.
It's version 0.0.2 https://github.com/oelprinz-org/BL49SP/ ... ino/BL49SP

I seem to have found another problem in this code.
Out.heater += step
For example if you add 252 + 7 it won't give 259 it will give 3 because the variable is of type uint8 it goes up to 255 only. Then it will restart the heating process. See the image below where my controller gets stuck in the heating process.

How often do you get state 2?
And what is your define for cj err cnt?

The heater overflow could be a potentional bug in some situations.

Have you modified the original code?
There seems to be a modification in the preheat part.
Do you get a preheat timeout ?

Thank you. Ill try as soon as I can. These setti[…]

BMW E23 M30B28

cps.PNG With the crank at TDC, rotation is clo[…]

Had it running for a short period again. Same as […]

Ok, here is the first version of the adapter plate[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?