For any add-on boards such as VR conditioners, optos and OEM interface boards
By dvjcodec
=====================================================================
Current version - SCG-ATC 2.0
IMG_20181111_191457.jpg
IMG_20181111_191457.jpg (676.86 KiB) Viewed 11710 times
=====================================================================

Few days ago I was start to design automatic transmission controller in this thread viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1362&start=110
Now, controller is done :)
Work with Speeduino-GearControl firmware --> https://github.com/dvjcodec/dxControl-Gears
Files on Github --> https://github.com/dvjcodec/SCG-ATC

Features:
* 8 output channels for selenoids
* stepper driver output
* pressure sensor input
* temperature sensor input
* 3x HALL or VR input
* 2x analog input
* LCD output via SPI
* encoder input
* CAN
* USB
* 5V regulator / LM2596
* TPS input
* 13x button input with pull-up or pull-down resistors
Attachments
atc_board.png
atc_board.png (175.9 KiB) Viewed 13008 times
Last edited by dvjcodec on Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a great project! I appreciate all the effort that has been needed to get this going. Will this be available as a kit? I am planning on controlling an AW4, similar to an A340. I am also looking at a 545rfe.
By dazq
Mr_Hypnotic wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:03 pm This is a great project! I appreciate all the effort that has been needed to get this going. Will this be available as a kit? I am planning on controlling an AW4, similar to an A340. I am also looking at a 545rfe.
I have one of the boards under test and all seems good so far, I am hoping to get one of the speeduino retail outlets to stock boards and perhaps partial kits, but nothing fixed yet :-(.

The code is still under development so features will be getting added according to demand and time :-)
By Jama
dazq wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:12 pm
Mr_Hypnotic wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:03 pm This is a great project! I appreciate all the effort that has been needed to get this going. Will this be available as a kit? I am planning on controlling an AW4, similar to an A340. I am also looking at a 545rfe.
I have one of the boards under test and all seems good so far, I am hoping to get one of the speeduino retail outlets to stock boards and perhaps partial kits, but nothing fixed yet :-(.

The code is still under development so features will be getting added according to demand and time :-)
I'll be happy to stock it, either as a kit or having some assembled units produced.
Drop me a PM when you are at point where you want to do so.
dvjcodec wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:04 pm Continue work with this board, because controller in my 722.7 transmission(Mercedes A-Class or Vaneo) is dead :(
Mr_Hypnotic , you need this controller for Jeep's?
I have a couple Jeeps with the AW4. I also have a project in mind with a hemi and the 545rfe. The AW4 is pretty simple to control. I could make a full manual controller pretty easily. This controller would make it much nicer though.
By dazq
Mr_Hypnotic wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:45 am
dvjcodec wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:04 pm Continue work with this board, because controller in my 722.7 transmission(Mercedes A-Class or Vaneo) is dead :(
Mr_Hypnotic , you need this controller for Jeep's?
I have a couple Jeeps with the AW4. I also have a project in mind with a hemi and the 545rfe. The AW4 is pretty simple to control. I could make a full manual controller pretty easily. This controller would make it much nicer though.
The basic controller code is very simple to configure for most simple boxes,
unfortunately I have been tied up getting the mega/teensy full can interface for speeduino completed (admid various family distraction Inc the recent death of my father) but hope to be continuing with some new updates soon.

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?