For any add-on boards such as VR conditioners, optos and OEM interface boards
By DanShultz
A few clevar jumpers and that could easily be done on a 2 layer board. Im going to do one for a miata shortly i will share.
By cx500tc
jydog wrote:gotcha, cx500tc

When you say source files do you mean gerbers? Sorry i'm new to this making your own PCB.
I really just need the layout for the Ford EEC-IV 60 pin connector. Does anybody have an idea where I can get this from
on the net?
Do you mean that you need to know what each pin's function is?

Maybe this would help?
By cx500tc
I can't think of one that would have the connector layout readily available. However, careful planning and use of vias or wire pads might allow you to fudge it.

As for software, I use Cadsoft Eagle, others use Fritzing and some use software provided by board fab houses.
By edc_atl
DanShultz wrote:I like this idea
Some one sent in a similar board to us for a quote, it was a direct interface to version 0.4 I believe.
By jydog
edc_atl wrote:
Some one sent in a similar board to us for a quote, it was a direct interface to version 0.4 I believe.

That might have been me. I was just going to see how much it would cost if you produced the one that we were working on.
I did not send you any files though.
By edc_atl
jydog wrote:
edc_atl wrote:

That might have been me. I was just going to see how much it would cost if you produced the one that we were working on.
I did not send you any files though.
That might have been the reason you did not get a quote per say. The materials we got did not even have a single dimension.

nice first of all, i read all that crap months a[…]

I rewired a few grounds and tested the TPS and rel[…]

Thanks, car runs great now !!! Going to drift even[…]

sauver moteur v8

bonsoir je m appel jean marie et j habite en Franc[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?