For any add-on boards such as VR conditioners, optos and OEM interface boards
PSIG wrote: Will you have the IDC boards in-stock also, or the anticipated successor? They would be ordering direct. I'm just the one making specs and putting the pieces together so the long test 'n tune series can begin, so assembled v0.4x boards is another option if you anticipate going that way. I'm taking one day at a time, but would prompt them to also order the v0.3x version for proofing cars with other engines.
Test v0.4.1 boards have been ordered. I don't expect problems, but do need to test first.

Would they be interested in assembled boards or just the blanks?
noisymime wrote:Would they be interested in assembled boards or just the blanks?
Likely assembled. I am prepared to do that if necessary, but I prefer yours with exact BOM for Speedy data collection, and future project sourcing. Other suppliers could be used if the components are strict BOM for development sake. I can suggest, but it's their call though.

David
noisymime wrote:For anyone still interested in these, I've slightly tweaked the design of my VR board and have sent them for an assembled production run. These will go up on the store for $20 USD with any Speeduino board. ETA is about 3 weeks
Any updates on this?
:?:
David
PSIG wrote:
noisymime wrote:For anyone still interested in these, I've slightly tweaked the design of my VR board and have sent them for an assembled production run. These will go up on the store for $20 USD with any Speeduino board. ETA is about 3 weeks
Any updates on this?
At this stage nothing final. I'm discovering some of the fun of off-shore assembly, which I'm glad to be doing with a smaller board rather than a bigger one :D

They're not too far away (hopefully) but they will be delayed a few weeks.
Are the schematics the same as what is included in the *.Zip file for each monthly build?
Repeating the same question that was asked months ago. Does anyone have the BOM for this? The speeduino github lists these files:

VR Conditioner v2.fzz BOM for VR board
VR_bom.xlsx Missed component in VR BOM

The first file is for the fritzing program, I am having trouble getting it to run in linux so I am not sure what is in the file. The second xlsx file looks like the correct BOM but the title "missed component" is confusing.

Additionally I would much rather buy one of these assembled as I have never done surface mount soldering before. Does anyone know a current source?

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?