For any add-on boards such as VR conditioners, optos and OEM interface boards
By mschneberger
haven't recieved them but i will come back to you with that.

the hardwired one are driven right from the ecu output.. Output ECU --> Input PDM -----> Output PDM
the other pwms are supposed to be driven by the ARDU.

tried to fiddle with the tunerstudio.ini file a bit to get the pwm setup working but failed.

i have only asigned a few of the pins as of now, just for testing, i shifted focus to the hardware , so will continue with the schmatics and then asign pins.
will post work here as i go along.

schmeatics that are ready at the moment are.

FUSES
Power Hold (relay function for cooling fans etc ) will get in to that one later
and Regular "relays"

some of the BTS are driven when in connects to ground and some are logic level, so still deciding on some parts .

on the todo list is

: Indicator but that will only be a pwmdriven output. i think 3hz at 50% DC is great,

one analog in for highbeam.
with one output one for lowbeam , and then a condition that switches of low and turns on high when stalk i moved. so just one wire to the light switch . and the the ability to just let that control an extra out for extra headlights. will be dedicated outputs for this .

thats the gameplan for now. will be back shortly with some schematics if anyone is interested,
By dazq
mschneberger wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:45 pm haven't recieved them but i will come back to you with that.

the hardwired one are driven right from the ecu output.. Output ECU --> Input PDM -----> Output PDM
the other pwms are supposed to be driven by the ARDU.

tried to fiddle with the tunerstudio.ini file a bit to get the pwm setup working but failed.

i have only asigned a few of the pins as of now, just for testing, i shifted focus to the hardware , so will continue with the schmatics and then asign pins.
will post work here as i go along.

schmeatics that are ready at the moment are.

FUSES
Power Hold (relay function for cooling fans etc ) will get in to that one later
and Regular "relays"

some of the BTS are driven when in connects to ground and some are logic level, so still deciding on some parts .

on the todo list is

: Indicator but that will only be a pwmdriven output. i think 3hz at 50% DC is great,

one analog in for highbeam.
with one output one for lowbeam , and then a condition that switches of low and turns on high when stalk i moved. so just one wire to the light switch . and the the ability to just let that control an extra out for extra headlights. will be dedicated outputs for this .

thats the gameplan for now. will be back shortly with some schematics if anyone is interested,
The analog input from control stork is quite common now, the storks I am using are GM from a Corsa, these are 1 wire output with all functions switching in various resistances affecting the potential divider and thus output voltage.
I am decentralising my wiring and control using canbus, so my light control units handle the pwm directly based on the data received from the bcu which the storks are attached to.
But the bcu could be configured to directly drive an output to be an indicator pin if desired.
By mschneberger
The classic profet series is auite nuce since they don’t have a current sense output , instead the have a status pin wich go low in case of the fuse burning
By dazq
mschneberger wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:18 pm The classic profet series is auite nuce since they don’t have a current sense output , instead the have a status pin wich go low in case of the fuse burning
Yes indeed the early drivers only had simple status type outputs for diagnostic, but for pdm use this is insufficient, you need the full on current status output to be able to offer an electronic fuse replacement. Yes the device may be protected against shorts etc but the current would kill the loom( and likely the PCB too unless excessively over designed)! The fuse in a circuit has to be rated to protect the wiring.

In designs with "dumb" drivers like these or even traditional relays I use acs712 or similar to monitor the current flow.
You may see I have a thread here discussing the parameters that need be considered to be adjustable in a pdm design.
By mschneberger
I am fully aware of the design steps needed to be taken fo the protection of the loom .

I will share my work as i go along

It looks like you have a fuel supply issue. readin[…]

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

I did the fix, but it's not work. I put my setti[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?