For any add-on boards such as VR conditioners, optos and OEM interface boards
By digmorepaka
Lucas@AirLift wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:00 pm I think I may have reached the limitations of the d-stage controller and may need to jump on this project. Is the code stable enough for on vehicle use? I can order up some pcbs and parts tomorrow :mrgreen:
I haven't touched it for some time - desk been occupied by a project that I am being paid for. You seem to be making your own PNP so I think you can figure it out. The Toyota Pedal and throttle are fully compatible as that's what I have developed it on. Keep in mind I have not tested it on a car yet(that car is current stripped down for paint anyway) so if you do hook it up please bring up any complaint that you have. I'm especially wondering about if it's gonna be jerky on the transitions. Note the PCBs on github don't have any idle control I was in the middle of determining if i should do it via a low pass filter or some kind of pulsewidth counting when I interrupted development due to the other project.
By digmorepaka
Acquired a pair for Siemens throttles from the junkyard, one from a 2.0FSI Octavia and one from a 1.2HTP Fabia. From what I can tell they are pretty much the same thing down to the flange only differing in the air passage and throttle blade diameter. I plan on road testing using a 1.2HTP that is already in my car.

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

See my earlier post . The Base Tune sets t[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

I did the fix, but it's not work. I put my setti[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?