For anything related to the 'official' Speeduino boards (Eg v0.3, v0.4 etc)
Hahaha believe me I know how you feel :lol:

I've included an image of the trigger wheel in the post with the scope images. It's a 24 tooth running under the distributor at cam speed.

The guy who made the trigger wheel told me I had to divide the tooth count in two because it is running at cam speed. I figured I'd have to multiply the offset by two as well to get it back to crank degrees.

This is my first time configuring a trigger setup, and though I totally get it in theory I'm clearly struggling with the application hahaha.

I appreciate all the help :D
By jonbill
Yeah, you're right - the wiki isn't super clear - in the code primary wheel is defined as crank speed and so if it is on the cam it needs to be halved. so that isn't the problem.
Have you tried 'New' ignition mode? did it not work?
I'm only asking because really it's not so new any more and it's the default nowadays. There might be assumptions about it's use elsewhere.
also - is the secondary spark table meant to be on?
you've got lots of accessories configured - like the fan, vss, launch control/flat shift etc - I think there's some scope for pin conflict. I'd suggest turning everything off for now - just get the sparks at the right time.
Maybe even just start with a clean base tune and just configure the basics.
As per your suggestion I turned off all features that aren't necessary and will give that a shot next time I'm able to get out there.

One thing I did notice from that datalog of me cranking it is that the sync loss had a value of 3.

Always going to be one, I have completed 3 convers[…]

Do i have to do something in arduino software ? i […]

STM32 development

Not yet, I have been too busy to look into it but […]

Hola a todos Actualizo!!! Me es grato comunicaros[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?