For anything related to the 'official' Speeduino boards (Eg v0.3, v0.4 etc)
By PSIG
The schematics for the official boards are becoming very difficult (or confusing) for users to find. This is a critical issue, as the schematics are not only used for diagnostics and troubleshooting, but also for users to learn how Speeduino transforms action from code to physical output.

In the latest code packages, the schematic PDFs are deleted, including from older versions that previously contained them, e.g., the 202103 download package had Speeduino v0.4.4b.pdf included in the Hardware folder for that board, but is missing in the current download, and reference such as https://github.com/speeduino/Hardware/t ... ons/0.4.4b is not provided. Hundreds of previous posts guiding users are no longer valid. The v0.4.4c contains no schematic PDF at all. Downloading a secondary Gerber program simply to view is not a reasonable option.

In order to make information easily available, I suggest:
  • Root READ.ME files contain a list of directions or links to this (and other) important information.
  • Folder READ.ME files contain specific maintained links, or
  • simply include the files themselves, as previously provided.
While it may seem hand-holding for some info, simple and basic access to stuff like this is is obvious and irrefutable. We need to make this (and other) information simple to find, or frustrations mount for both users and those attempting to help them. How can we correct this issue quickly and effectively in a permanent manner, for users to construct, operate and maintain their projects?

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?