For anything related to the 'official' Speeduino boards (Eg v0.3, v0.4 etc)
By FilipAnanicz
Hello, has anyone have an access to official board's BOMs? I need to build a v0.3 board in order to run my engine but the official board revisions are not available. Thank you.
By theonewithin
FilipAnanicz wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:37 pm Hello, has anyone have an access to official board's BOMs? I need to build a v0.3 board in order to run my engine but the official board revisions are not available. Thank you.
As above all boards schematics, BOMs and the code for Speeduino official boards are freely available.

There is info on this in the wiki. Please ensure you check it before posting in future.
By FilipAnanicz
People on eBay offers v0.3.7 boards but I can't find informations here. Maybe it's not official? Can anyone help me? This link doesn't contain v.0.3.7 BOM
By DonTaylor
FilipAnanicz wrote:People on eBay offers v0.3.7 boards but I can't find informations here. Maybe it's not official? Can anyone help me? This link doesn't contain v.0.3.7 BOM
Its an official version, the bom is close v0.3.6 and the pcb has the addition of a bluetooth header. Ran a compare in notepad++. 2.49kohm resistor was locked as a 1/4w, 3.9kohm resistor was locked as a 1/4w and HC-05 B/T1 was added to the bom. I'd just mount it to the mcu. Though it is not a trusted vendor and buyer beware.

at the bottom
https://wiki.speeduino.com/en/boards/V03
By PSIG
The v0.3.7 schematic is not available in graphic form. I'm adding it here as a reference to see the changes from x.6 and their connections. You can also see any other changes made from it if you like.

David
schematic v0.3.7_schem.jpg
schematic v0.3.7_schem.jpg (2.86 MiB) Viewed 4639 times
By mnom
As of time of writing this, the official repository master branch doesn't have /reference/hardware directory.
So all the links to BOM in the wiki are broken.

Ok, I feel so stupid. I was running the Uno output[…]

Let's all have a laugh for second. There's trash[…]

It has been done more than a few times, there was […]

Thanks yes, I would really appreciate all the help[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?