For anything related to the 'official' Speeduino boards (Eg v0.3, v0.4 etc)
By noisymime
apollard wrote:Just ordered a V.3.2 board on the Speeduino shop. Website didn't indicate they were sold out (like the pre-made board), but I got an email stating they were out of stock.

Are they out of stock? If so, ETA on the boards?

Thanks!
Hmmm I'll have to check the message rules as those boards are definitely not out of stock. I'll have your order out within the next day.
By noisymime
Assembled V0.4 boards will be back in stock in about 2 weeks. Bare boards and kits are available now though if you want to DIY.
By TDSA
I would also like to know when the 0.3 boards assembled will be available? I would like to try the wiring and features -- since the 0.4.2 board doesn't work at all.
By evo_lucian
TDSA wrote:I would also like to know when the 0.3 boards assembled will be available? I would like to try the wiring and features -- since the 0.4.2 board doesn't work at all.
Don't quote me on this but I don't think the v0.3 assembled will be sold anytime soon, as noisymime indicated, sales have not been good for the assembled v0.3 as many prefer assembling it themselves. I will allow noisymime to state his official position however
By TDSA
Kelvinator wrote:
TDSA wrote:since the 0.4.2 board doesn't work at all.
You have posted this over and over again.... I suspect its not the boards fault it doesnt work, and changing to a 0.3 board probably wont do anything different.
The injectors and ignition seem fine - the pin outs to the various features like Fuel pump, Thermofan, Boost control, VVT, Flex Fuel etc are not well documented and almost impossible to trace and figure the code out for.... the only two features i could get working was fuel pump and thermofan, using settings and code that are completely different to any documented schematic or code on the web page or wiki.

I was wondering if anyone is actually using any version board that runs the following features at the same time on a vehicle that is turbocharged:-

1) Sequential injection 4cyl
2) Sequential ignition 4cyl
3) Boost control
4) Launch control
5) VVT
6) Thermofan
7) Fuel Pump
8) Flex Fuel
9) O2 sensor

This is basically what i need to run on one of my cars, and i would like to run the speeduino. The car currently has a Link ECU on it - obviously working 100%, no comparison, BUT i would like to do a comparison against a $1400.00 system IF the features listed would actually work...... I don't doubt they work, BUT we layman require correct wiring diagrams, schematics and code in order to do so.......

Noiseymime and everyone else involved has done an AWESOME job make no mistake - just frustrating when you spend time and money on something and battle along with no results..... I'm sure there are others who share the same sentiment.

you could set 'skip revolutions' to 3, then it wou[…]

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?