For anything related to the 'official' Speeduino boards (Eg v0.3, v0.4 etc)
By edc_atl
seems our web upgrade kicked us in the butt as well. Spent most of the day yesterday uploading all of the pics and getting all of the links to work.

Should be operational today so drop by and visit.
By tkoehler04
Hello, my name is Todd and I am new to the forum here. I am on my winter break in the middle of my senior year in college. I am studying mechanical engineering and have completed 3 dynamic systems/control systems courses with labs. I by no means consider myself an expert in any of these areas, but it is really exciting to see some of the stuff I learned in my courses (Arduinos, PID control, etc.) in an exciting real-world application.

Before going to college I spent 7 years in an automotive machine shop building engines. I still have a passion for cars and engines which is what attracted me to this project. I love the DIY feel with the Speeduino and I really hope to be able to contribute to the community.

With all of that being said, the project that I have in mind is to "tune" a 1994 Jeep Wrangler that I have built for off-roading. At first I would like to control the fuel delivery system. For this application which board would be better, the v0.3 or v0.4? I saw that edc_ati is selling both boards, which board is the v0.3? I saw on the wiki that there are 3 versions of it, v0.3, v0.3.1, and v0.3.2.

Thank you all for the help, and I look forward to get moving on this project and I will try to document my progress as well as I can to maybe provide support to a future interested people.
By Iain Hall
Just wondering what the Turn around time between ordering a V.o3 board and Map sensor and it arriving in the mail should be ?
By edc_atl
tkoehler04 wrote:Hello, my name is Todd and I am new to the forum here. I am on my winter break in the middle of my senior year in college. I am studying mechanical engineering and have completed 3 dynamic systems/control systems courses with labs. I by no means consider myself an expert in any of these areas, but it is really exciting to see some of the stuff I learned in my courses (Arduinos, PID control, etc.) in an exciting real-world application.

Before going to college I spent 7 years in an automotive machine shop building engines. I still have a passion for cars and engines which is what attracted me to this project. I love the DIY feel with the Speeduino and I really hope to be able to contribute to the community.

With all of that being said, the project that I have in mind is to "tune" a 1994 Jeep Wrangler that I have built for off-roading. At first I would like to control the fuel delivery system. For this application which board would be better, the v0.3 or v0.4? I saw that edc_ati is selling both boards, which board is the v0.3? I saw on the wiki that there are 3 versions of it, v0.3, v0.3.1, and v0.3.2.

Thank you all for the help, and I look forward to get moving on this project and I will try to document my progress as well as I can to maybe provide support to a future interested people.
Welcome to the forum!
Jeeps are always fun projects, I had several and never a dull moment with them for sure. Both versions of the boards will allow you to tune your fuel delivery. The latest version of the board give you a fast idle drive but version 3 is the one that has been most heavily tested. We have both version 3 (Ver 0.3.2) and version 4 (ver 0.4) in stock and ready to ship.
By edc_atl
Iain Hall wrote:Just wondering what the Turn around time between ordering a V.o3 board and Map sensor and it arriving in the mail should be ?
Depending on where in the world you are at. Most of our shipments get to home base in 10 days or less.
By Iain Hall
Depending on where in the world you are at. Most of our shipments get to home base in 10 days or less.
I am in Queensland Australia and i ordered the parts on the 13th of january
By noisymime
Iain Hall wrote:
I am in Queensland Australia and i ordered the parts on the 13th of january
Hi Iain, yours came through me. There was a slight delay as I had a rush of orders and the next batch of boards was slightly delayed. Your order went out this morning though, apologies for the delay. :oops:
By Iain Hall
Thanks for the Update Josh
I am a fair way off trying this on an engine as I have to rebuild the stock plenum for packaging reasons in the limited space that I have and while I'm at It I'm fitting a bigger throttle body than stock (i have one of a falcon ) so the delay is no biggie but I am keen to get started on what will be a very steep learning curve.
thanks once again
Cheers
Iain
By apollard
Just ordered a V.3.2 board on the Speeduino shop. Website didn't indicate they were sold out (like the pre-made board), but I got an email stating they were out of stock.

Are they out of stock? If so, ETA on the boards?

Thanks!

http://i.imgur.com/jcGk3A4.gif

Always going to be one, I have completed 3 convers[…]

Do i have to do something in arduino software ? i […]

STM32 development

Not yet, I have been too busy to look into it but […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?