For anything related to the 'official' Speeduino boards (Eg v0.3, v0.4 etc)
By vandea05
Quick question- am I going to blow anything up if I use one of the injector channels for the fuel pump relay? I only need 2 for my TBI setup, and I'd rather not populate Q5-8 for space reasons. If I change the fuel pup pin in TS to pin 11, it should give FP control on Q4 / INJ4, correct?

I did have a quick look at the schematics, and the only differences I can see between the HC outputs and injector outputs are the LED bits, and the 100k resistor to ground being on the other side of the 1k resistor- I have no idea what difference it makes though!
By NickZ
circuit wise no difference, yes it will work, but software im not sure to can override a fixed pin, you may have to edit the INIT.ino and move the injector to a pin not used and change your fuel pump default to that pin configuration.
By vandea05
Nope, trying to keep component height down so I can mount the mega on top rather than underneath. If all else fails I'll have to bend the leads on Q7, but I'd be worried about it touching the bottom of the mega...
By LPG2CV
Not clear on what your saying! Are you saying you don't have the components for vvt and boost on the board?
By PSIG
I have successfully reassigned INJ channels for other purposes, so I'd try it. If concerned about shorting between components, just stick any small and appropriate insulator (Kapton tape, plastic tab, RTV, etc) in there. I would try to avoid blocking airflow for cooling.

Thank you. Ill try as soon as I can. These setti[…]

BMW E23 M30B28

cps.PNG With the crank at TDC, rotation is clo[…]

Had it running for a short period again. Same as […]

Ok, here is the first version of the adapter plate[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?