For anything related to the 'official' Speeduino boards (Eg v0.3, v0.4 etc)
noise.. please, fast that you win a full work or from now, we want to buy 10-100-1,000 for design a good shape FULL KITS of this project (ANY ENGINE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM SOLUTION OF FIRST CLASS) already we have customers it are happy with simple and economy final product.

we can pay by your service , with plazo.. etc etc for do GOOD Projects, to coming fast with complete FULL KITS and very very nice. in working, install, tuning, finished and more how by now haves the money, the time , and capacity for help also.

Thanks in advance brothers a hug
HEY HERE ALL WE ARE A TEAM READY FOR THIS & MORE!!
*Blessings*
BEST REGARDS,
MASQUE RACING©
By GabeZ
Hello, first post here on Speeduino forums. Fun interesting looking project, been an efi techy for years and like atmel AVR so you can probably expect to see me on here.

Maybe I have missed it, but I havent read much about the power supply side of things on this arduino ecu. Load dumps, transient spikes and low voltages, backwards connections and jump starts, etc... I think need to be taken into heavy consideration in this projects shield/board design for reliability sake.

A modular drop in automotive power supply board that connects to shield would make replacement easy and save some real estate on shield, but would require yet another board. I dont know if anything like this exists but I would think it would be a good idea for those using diy circuits in the automotive environment.
By noisymime
Hey GabeZ, great to have you onboard :)
GabeZ wrote:Maybe I have missed it, but I havent read much about the power supply side of things on this arduino ecu. Load dumps, transient spikes and low voltages, backwards connections and jump starts, etc... I think need to be taken into heavy consideration in this projects shield/board design for reliability sake.
I haven't written a lot about it, but each of these should be covered by the power circuit.
Speeduino_v0.3_PSU_schematic.png
Speeduino_v0.3_PSU_schematic.png (70.75 KiB) Viewed 23577 times
The core of it is the LM2940T voltage regulator, designed specifically for automotive use. This provides protection for both reverse polarity (ie backwards battery connection) and double battery jump start (24+v). It will also handle a load dump up to 65v and crucially won't burn out if this figure is exceeded (it just briefly shuts down).

Outside of the regulator itself, the circuit is decoupled on both sides with both high and low capacitors. Standard zener on the output to further control voltage in the case of total regulator failure. Finally, there's a 22v MOV for spike suppression before the regulator.

On the whole, the circuit has worked pretty well in my testing. I'm sure it can be improved and I am totally open to suggestions on this. I'm not sure what advantage you'd get with a modular supply, assuming such a thing even exists, but I'm happy to be convinced :D
Josh bro need a complete board pcb
who have here?
Thank very much in advance!
:?: ;)
Josh, I have a few patterns that I can donate for the project.
transistors (IGBT) to adapt a module economical and reliable ignition. High power and quality. at a cost of about $ 25-50 and / or

Also the circuit to adapt transistors that control the injection. injector high or low.

I have too many pieces for the project.
I thought of adapting an extra circuit for signal reception power.
also help with the style of the case for everyone a ready to install, play or sell the final product.

Thank you very much to all especially Josh and plazomat for your great help.
Great commitment to the project;)
By noisymime
MasqueRacing wrote:Josh, I have a few patterns that I can donate for the project.
transistors (IGBT) to adapt a module economical and reliable ignition. High power and quality. at a cost of about $ 25-50 and / or

Also the circuit to adapt transistors that control the injection. injector high or low.

I have too many pieces for the project.
I thought of adapting an extra circuit for signal reception power.
also help with the style of the case for everyone a ready to install, play or sell the final product.

Thank you very much to all especially Josh and plazomat for your great help.
Great commitment to the project;)
Hey Masque. Things are really coming along and I'm happy to get a v0.3 board out to you once they arrive, but this isn't quite yet a commercially viable product. There's no professional case or anything and it's only using screw terminals rather than a multi pin connector or anything. I'm aiming with the v0.4 version to start looking at these considerations, but I want to test the v0.3 design first (I plan on making v0.3 and v0.4 electrically compatible, just having the layout altered)

It's getting there, but it's probably going to be a very DIY project for at least the next few months.
Best Regards
I thank you, thank you very much Josh.
I keep in touch with you all about it. ;)

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?