For anything related to the 'official' Speeduino boards (Eg v0.3, v0.4 etc)
By NickZ
don't buy from them, i don't believe they are official boards, support Josh and buy them from the speeduino store.
they are using my video and its not even a Speeduino board, it my PNP Delco.
By jason_arnold
NickZ wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:52 am don't buy from them, i don't believe they are official boards, support Josh and buy them from the speeduino store.

I'm with Nick. I don't speak Portuguese, but, based on the mismatch of pictures, that Brazillian site looks hinky. This project is amazing and Josh certainly deserves your money more than some third-party reseller!
By turboedge
I would like to revise my previous statement a bit.
I have no idea the business practices of these people, but anyone can buy/sell/produce a copy of an official Speeduino board, it's part of the license agreement. Josh himself told me so. That being said, Josh is a great guy who spends much time on this and I encourage people to buy from his store when it makes sense to, and make a donation when it doesn't. Heck make a donation no matter the case! :D In some ways it is better for Josh to just receive a donation, then he does not have to spend as much time ordering parts and stuffing boxes.
Also, if my currency conversion on that is right they want 40 USD for that thing. Why would anyone want to pay that much for it??
By Jama
jason_arnold wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:30 pm
NickZ wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:52 am don't buy from them, i don't believe they are official boards, support Josh and buy them from the speeduino store.

I'm with Nick. I don't speak Portuguese, but, based on the mismatch of pictures, that Brazillian site looks hinky. This project is amazing and Josh certainly deserves your money more than some third-party reseller!
I took a look.
The pictures of the black assembled board with text on them are mine :/
By noisymime
As mentioned above, this is an open source project and therefore anyone is able to produce and sell the boards if they want. I obviously cannot vouch for the quality of these though. Going forward I will be having slightly different silkscreening on the boards just to try and separate which ones have come from myself and which ones haven't, but they will be the same designs.
By apollard
noisymime wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:25 am As mentioned above, this is an open source project and therefore anyone is able to produce and sell the boards if they want. I obviously cannot vouch for the quality of these though. Going forward I will be having slightly different silkscreening on the boards just to try and separate which ones have come from myself and which ones haven't, but they will be the same designs.
Good idea - the boards you have in the store are very high quality. Much better quality than most of the cheap PCB services I've used . Shipped fast too, can't say I'd recommend getting them elsewhere for such a critical application.
By leo_fischerlf
I was talking to the seller, I asked him about the quality , he said those are ORIGINAL boards, he completed with "those duallayer boards aren't easy to produce with any type of waranty here in Brazil.
The price for EACH board withou any kind of component is R$ 60 it's almost U$$20,on the pictures are written "EXEMPLO PLACA MONTADA" means, example of an assembled board .
So,gonna buy 2 boards,when they arrive i will upload pictures here !
Thanks .
By Jama
leo_fischerlf wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:56 am I was talking to the seller, I asked him about the quality , he said those are ORIGINAL boards, he completed with "those duallayer boards aren't easy to produce with any type of waranty here in Brazil.
The price for EACH board withou any kind of component is R$ 60 it's almost U$$20,on the pictures are written "EXEMPLO PLACA MONTADA" means, example of an assembled board .
So,gonna buy 2 boards,when they arrive i will upload pictures here !
Thanks .
The pictures with "EXEMPLO PLACA MONTADA" are of one of my boards
By F. Loris
Hi there.

I am the person who sold some Speeduino boards in Brazil. I did not buy directly from Jush because products coming from the US are highly taxed by my government. $ 14.00 (Speeduino board + shipping fee) here for us Brazilians turns $ 24.00 (taxes on imported product, storage fees etc). But buying from China is not taxed at all.

Another example, a MUSTANG 2005 Convertible in the USA costs less than US$ 10,000.00, here in Brazil that same car costs more than US$100,000.00.

My country has mineral, natural wealth and a friendly people, but unfortunately, the worst government in the world (extremely corrupt).

But the work that Jush did is fantastic, and he deserves a part of the value of my sale. So I'll contact him to pass on $ 5.00 per board sold. I sold 10 Speeduino´s, so it's US$ 50. I forgot to mention something else, I paid tax on expenses outside of Brazil with a credit card, and all the sales here I paid commission for the site (Mercado Libre = ebay). That is, $ 60.00 = $ 20.00, less a $ 10.00 commission, fees, Mail, etc.). It remained about $ 10.00 profit. Of these, I'm going to pay Josh $ 5.00 for Speeduino.

And why am I selling? Simply because it was not worth importing just 1 Speeduino from China, then I imported 10. I confess that it was a college project that I had, but that I could not do for total lack of time (as I said, Brazil is an expensive country to live, we work here about 10 hours a day to have a decent quality of life).

My other intention was also expose Speeduino in Brazil, because many know the Megasquirt, but few people had heard of Speeduino.

you could set 'skip revolutions' to 3, then it wou[…]

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?