For anything related to the 'official' Speeduino boards (Eg v0.3, v0.4 etc)
By pounsfos
excellent!!!!, although most people are happy to make themself one, solder ETC...
Some people (like myself) want to be able to buy a unit already made and ready to go (plug'n'play)
I've got my eye on this for when payday comes (next week)
Finally start my Ignition conversion!!!
By jason_arnold
noisymime wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:09 am I have a few of these boards left over production if you're interested in them. Unpopulated, but I'm not going to be using them. PM me if they would be a help at all.

PM sent. Hopefully you see it eventually haha
By pennswoodsed
Hi,
Newb here will you be making more complete boards ? Are Boards and instructions available now ?
Is this the stupidest question this week/month?

Thanks,Ed Flanagan
By noisymime
pennswoodsed wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:36 pm Hi,
Newb here will you be making more complete boards ? Are Boards and instructions available now ?
Is this the stupidest question this week/month?
The new assembled units should be back in stock in about 2 weeks time if you're after one :)
By noisymime
JCooper wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:29 pm Could more of these components be made surface mounted?
Possibly, but the benefit is minimal. All of the components there were either expensive (Eg through hole 0.1% resistors etc) or were taking up board real estate that was needed have been converted on this v0.4.4. There are others that can be done, but they would either not provide any advantage or would require significant redesign of the board layout

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

See my earlier post . The Base Tune sets t[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

I did the fix, but it's not work. I put my setti[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?