Any general discussion around the firmware, what is does, how it does it etc.
By TadyTheFish
Even if anyone tries to load the program to teensy 3.2 the engine won't start. Like I said the code hangs in the setup rutine;)
Where are the map saved? EEPROM?
By Gadget999
noisymime wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:15 pm
TCR801 wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:45 pm I haven't found any pics of an assembled teensy adapter .... Ill just stir the pot :D
One of these? Image

I should have some news around this shortly ;)
is this shield available to buy ? i have got some other ideas for it (as well as speeduino !)
By dazq
Hi!
The files for the latest version of this board(which looking the picture that is not)
Are all in the hardware folder in the git download. The latest has a header for the canbus pins and some routing improvements.

What ideas do you have to add ?
By Gadget999
i have been using the Teensy for some time now - it has excellent performance and a small footprint

there are not many shields available for it, and i did not realise the speeduino was adopting it at some stage in the future

the speeduino shield could be used for any other project - i often use map sensors so i really like the idea of trying one

the avr atmel is a little dated imho so i am keen to try out one of the teensy versions
By Alessandro
Hello, how are you ?

My speeduino is coming , I buy a teensy adapter too, but I have two question:

The teensy adapter for 3.5 can be work with teensy 3.6?

The difference is 2 more pwm and 2 CAN and cpu is more faster.

In the teensy adapter, is only put the teensy board and all will go work in the speeduino board? I follow the oficial manual speeduino?

Thanks for attention, is sure that I will to post more questions and testimonials for my speeduino experience, this hardware will be installed in the Fiat Tipo with 1.6 engine.
By dazq
The current teensy adaptor will only be suitable for the 3.5 as it has 5v tolerant digital pins and the 3.6 is all 3v3 ! Feed any 5v into those and it will likely kill it!
By Alessandro
dazq wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:26 pm The current teensy adaptor will only be suitable for the 3.5 as it has 5v tolerant digital pins and the 3.6 is all 3v3 ! Feed any 5v into those and it will likely kill it!
Thanks for your answer, I will go to search same 3.5 here in Brazil, 3.6 found, but 3.5 no yet.
By 4art4
I have been digging about, looking for v8 support. I am a Linux admin in my day job, and would love to replace the ECU on my v8 Miata. I was going to go with a MS3, but using an Arduino just is too cool of an idea. But it sorta looks like chatter about the teensy (apparently needed for 'real' v8 support) has sorta died out. Is this still in progress? :D
By SilentBob
Drop bear is teensy based and supports 8x8 inj/ign. It will be coming out in the near future most likely, there is massive parts shortages at the moment.
By theonewithin
You can use the STM32 based stuff for 8x8 too.

Or just use a regular 4x4 board and use wasted/paired setup.

Sequential doesn't provide much if any improved over wasted/paired setup.

Unless of course you are running massive injectors or something like that

Had it running for a short period again. Same as […]

Ok, here is the first version of the adapter plate[…]

Ignition Angle doubled?

don't load your old tune in case it is corrupted[…]

Yes, totally wrong setting. Slight noise in TPS ca[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?