Any general discussion around the firmware, what is does, how it does it etc.
By pazi88
chester240 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:13 pm Why would u want to use op amps for analog input instead af a simple votage divider?
Analog input needs to have really high resistance to not skew the analog readings. In example if you have 9.1k and 4.7k voltage divider, that will have serious impact on temperature readings at lower temps. And on the other hand, you can't have really high resistance voltage divider, because then the current that goes to analog input is miniscule and that will skew the readings there. Many analog inputs work by charging small cap and you need some current for that. So you either need op-amp before the voltage divider and have low value resistors in the divider to give some current for the analog inputs or then have op-amp after voltage divider with really high value resistors to give some current for the analog inputs. Then arguing which way of doing the op-amp/voltage divider circuit is the better way is completely different story..
By wmcdonal
I have downloaded the latest speeduino source, it builds if I set the board type to mega 2560 but the build fails if I select Teensy 3.5 or 3.6, the following is the error
'SdExFat' does not name a type

Hi! Sorry for bad english, I hope I'm understandab[…]

In my opinion the easiest way is to just leave out[…]

Cant seem to get it working. Uploded my 202402 ini[…]

nice first of all, i read all that crap months a[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?